PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett County, GA

lacey50
03-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Are there any members here that live in Gwinnett County, GA? It would be great to start our own little support group.

Saysusie
03-16-2011, 11:24 AM
We have some members from Georgia, I am not sure if they are from Gwinnett County. I hope that you get some positive replies.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Nonna
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Phyllis and I are both in Gwinnett. We do get together for lunch. Where are you located Lacey?

lacey50
03-17-2011, 08:50 AM
Nonna,
It's great to see there are others living in Gwinnett. I live in Loganville on the Gwinnett side. Where do you and Phylis live? BTW, my name is Sue I just use lacey50 as a sign in. Crazy, I know, but thats just me.

mountaindreamer
03-18-2011, 01:38 PM
hi sue,

i am the other gwinnett county member. welcome, welcome, welcome....this is a wonderful forum, and i am so glad that you found us. I know you will enjoy the members, someone is always here and we are always ready to add another member to our circle.

i live in Lilburn, really close to stone mountain. Nonna and i usually meet in Snellville for lunch, so please let us know, and we will include you in our next little outing.

so happy to meet you, and i can't wait to meet in person.

lacey50
03-21-2011, 11:24 AM
hi Phyllis,

I am looking forward to meeting you and Toni in person. Who would have thought there would be 3 of us in Gwinnett. I don't live far from Snellville, so that will be a great place to meet. See you all soon, I hope.
Sue

mountaindreamer
03-21-2011, 08:49 PM
absolutely,,,,,we will plan a lunch very soon....did you give toni your phone number? sometimes our lunches just work into our schedules, and we don't have a lot of time for scheduling....

we will definitely get a table for 3 next time...so happy to meet you, and can't wait to complete a circle of 3.

keebs
06-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi,
My name is Rebecca and this ius my first post. I also live in Gwinnett County. I was diagnosed with lupus sle in January of '09. I don't know anyone else with lupus and would enjoy meeting for lunch some day. Are ya'll aleady meeting on a regular lunch date? If so, do you want another member?

steve.b
06-06-2011, 09:20 PM
hi rebecca, i am not from gwinnett county, but thought i would say hi anyway.

welcome.

Nonna
06-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Hi Rebecca
just wanted to let you know that there is always room for one more. We don't do anything on a regular basis. Where are you located. I live in Dacula, Sue is in Loganville and Phyllis is in Lilburn.

Hope to see you soon,
Toni

lacey50
06-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Rebecca,
Glad to hear you are from Gwinnett. Like Toni said we always have room for one more.

Hope to meet soon,
Sue

wendylee03
10-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi all, I was just diagnosed with Lupus, I live in Jasper County. In the middle of no where! Lol So if anyone is close by I would love to hear from you :)

Nonna
10-24-2011, 03:37 AM
Wendy, if you still around maybe we could meet for lunch some Saturday in Conyers. That looks to be half way between us

wendylee03
10-25-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi, Nonna, That sounds like fun! Let me know when your available, and hopefully I'm not working that Saturday :)

Desleywr
10-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi great to see you getting together I am one of the Sandgropers -western Australia from Perth who meet for coffee recently. Can I offer some advice, I would suggest you make the time, place, phone numbers by PM not to keep others out but for security for you all. Have a great time!