PDA

View Full Version : Where is Marla?

debbie-b
03-16-2011, 04:55 AM
I have not seen her on line in at least 6 days. I had send her a pm and she has not responded, that is not like her.
Is she on vacation or out of town and I missed it?
Please ease my mind if you know where she is.

Debbie

mountaindreamer
03-16-2011, 05:49 AM
hi debbie,

i haven't seen her in a couple of days either...we miss you marla, and hope everything is ok.

Saysusie
03-16-2011, 11:41 AM
I, too, hope that all is well with her. I sent her a PM!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
I THINK I remember her saying she was going out of town for a bit but... we all know how good my memory is!

Nonna
03-16-2011, 05:13 PM
oh where oh where has our marla gone. according to her profile the last time she was active was 3/11

Hope she is just on a trip?

magistramarla
03-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Everyone!
Thanks for being so concerned! My life has been very, very busy - board and committee meetings have kept me very occupied.

I must admit that Monday and part of Tuesday, while I got over the MTX, I was wrapped up in a mini-series. I'm very excited that a new version of Jane Eyre is about to be released. It has been my favorite book since 6th grade. Jane, the abused little girl who overcame her harsh upbringing with education and found love quickly became my heroine. I was also an abused little girl and she inspired me to get a good education and get out of my bad situation, and I got lucky and found love, too! I re-read the book for the umpteenth time, and I ordered the BBC mini-series from Amazon. I curled up and watched the whole thing in two days. Now I'm still waiting for the new movie!

The last two days, I've had computer network problems. My computer would say that I was connected to the network, but had no online connectivity. The online service that the military community contract with here is the pits! After lots of complaining by Jeff, it's finally working.

So, I'm back - at least until I go to meet up with Jeff and his buddies at the Trident Room to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I may not be sober enough to type this evening - tee hee!
Hugs to all,
Marla

mountaindreamer
03-17-2011, 08:01 PM
hi marla,

happy st. patrick's day....hope you are too drunk to type...i remember your stories, can't wait to hear this one. ha ha ha

magistramarla
03-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!
I'm back from the Trident Room, and I've had three bright green drinks, so I'm feeling pretty good at this point. Incredibly, Jeff is hard at work on his project.
The Irish music was great, as usual. The place was packed, and a good time was had by all....
Hugs,
Marla