PDA

View Full Version : Tapering/bad bug.

hating_that_pred
03-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Its two weeks since the taper process for me started which was also tagged with a virus, a decent amount of tapering effects are still about, and the bug has improved alot without me being able to shake it completely. Been a frustrating couple of weeks, the good thing is, normally after a 'not so good' couple of weeks, the following couple are often much more enjoyable....or at least decent. Dont even know why I post this, but I sit here and think why bloody not.

Nonna
03-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Why not post your feeling, we told you to go ahead and do it.

So how are you doing physically; is the bug done what are you down to with the pred. I made it off. See the rheumy next Friday

Hugs Youngling
nonna

tgal
03-12-2011, 07:41 AM
You posted it because you needed to share and that is what we are here for! I am hoping your good two weeks get here quickly!

debbie-b
03-12-2011, 11:46 AM
You are bloody right, why not post it.
Sometimes it does make us feel better, when we can share our misery.
Hope you feel better soon.

Debbie

SandyR
03-12-2011, 04:46 PM
you post it because we understand it. You are talking to people who can listen and not judge or disbelieve because we deal with it too. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to share. this is a safe place.

steve.b
03-12-2011, 11:05 PM
you posted it so i could read it.
sometimes we all need to know we are not alone.

thank you to everyone who has gone before.

we are all in this together, the world was never so small. a friend over here, a friend over there.

hating_that_pred
03-13-2011, 04:39 PM
You are all bloody brilliant! I love yas all.

mountaindreamer
03-13-2011, 04:46 PM
you posted it so that we could all have a little fun sending quick little notes to each other....

love everyone too.

Bonita
03-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Hang in there and we are all listening and you can vent anytime. Bonita