PDA

View Full Version : Some new questions!!!

girlsquirrel71
11-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone-
I am back with more questions. My rash is FINALLY under control, no more massive uncontrollable itching. HOWEVER every where my rash was ( as I like to call it my "winter" tan) I am now peeling like I had a case of microdermabrasion gone bad. Its so wrinkly around my eyes I look like a charpe (sp). Is this normal?? I see my family doc today and the rheumy tomorrow, hopefully I can return to work. I am bored. Thanks for the info on the kiss my face products. They are wonderful!!! :wink:

hatlady
11-22-2005, 10:04 AM
You poor dear! The peeling sounds awful - but I'm glad the itching has stopped. Talk to your doc, possibly another medication can help clear that up for you, or maybe the "Kiss my face" products will soothe it. (Yes they are wonderful! :D

(um.....what's a charpe?) :?:

Saysusie
11-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi girlsquirrel71;
Your scaly skin is not uncommon, especially with the dermatoligical features you spoke about (itching rash etc.). I had a form of discoidal lupus with my sle that caused itching rashes that then turned into rough scaly skin. When they healed, the areas left dark patches on my skin that eventually also went away!!

Hatlady: It is actually spelled "Sharpei" and it is a very wrinkly dog!!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

girlsquirrel71
11-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Thanks for all your info :D I went to my second rheumy visit today. He thinks I look much better than I did two weeks ago and can finally go back to work tomorrow!!! He is decreasing my prednisone :mad: but starting me on cellcept. Anyone have any dealings with it?? I joined Curves and am trying to be healthy mind body and soul!!! . One last question, has anyone experienced a creepy crawly feeling under your skin, mine is by my neck and shoulder, its not there all the time but its weird. anything I can do?? :wink: