PDA

View Full Version : New Member

PainGoAway
03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Recently diagnosed and new to the forum. I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

tgal
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi Pain! Although I am sorry for the diagnosis I am glad that you found us! Please make yourself at home. Look through the old threads or start new ones if you wish! I look forward to getting to know you!

Peridot20_Gem
03-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Hi Pain,
Welcome to our lovely family of the WHL and already i just know abit about what your suffering and the threads should help you quite alot plus it will be nice getting to know you more.

Hugs Terri xxx

kim,l
03-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Hi pain welcome whl we are here to help and chat anytime hugs kim l

Peridot20_Gem
03-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Hi Pain,
How you feeling in yourself today plus hows your skin still in the same way.

Terri xxx

rob
03-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Recently diagnosed and new to the forum. I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Hello, and welcome to WHL!

Rob

PainGoAway
03-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi Terri (Peridot20), I just noticed this message. My skin is feeling much better... Thank you for asking. How have you been lately?

GoodDog
03-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey Pain, this site is safe to just rant, complain, feel sorry for yourself, whatever you need to do. We don't judge and we all have our turn to get it all out. It's amazing therapy and just writing it makes it better. Plus the members here really do understand and care a lot. I'm glad you found us and hope you feel comfortable. It didn't take me long to realize how healing it is to just write how I feel today and not worry about image, ya know? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good2.gif

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
03-14-2011, 04:28 AM
Hi Pain,
I would just like to say welcome also to WHL!

Peridot20_Gem
03-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Terri (Peridot20), I just noticed this message. My skin is feeling much better... Thank you for asking. How have you been lately?Hello Pain,
Sorry i'm just answering, it's nice to hear your skin feels abit better. Refering myself mate the same usual pain but more feeling sick today off the plaquenil plus i've got an early rise tomorrow to have my eyes tested at the eye infirmary to double make sure they're ok with the plaquenil.

Just remember mate 50 sun cover when your out because of your skin and not to much sun [i know how you feel it's a nightmare]

Hugs & kisses Terri xxx

PainGoAway
03-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Thank you! Sorry you're feeling sick today. Let us know how everything goes after the visit to the eye infirmary. Big Hug! (:

Peridot20_Gem
03-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Hi Pain,
I hope your feeling ok mate, i've added a thread about my eyes as so many have supported me since i joined and i always add a new thread for the member's another will be done thursday when i've had the caffeter, god i am dreading that and i've add some tests over the years mate.

Love & Hugs to you also. xxx