PDA

View Full Version : Hello and i'm back plus missed you all

Peridot20_Gem
03-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
I hope you've all been keeping ok?? & thanks alot mari (Tgal)
I've been registered with another name i tryed and email address and it let me back in but you all know me as [Peridot_Gem] Terri.

I'll be chatting with you all soon & all my love to you all & i have missed you so much.

((Hugs & Hugs)) Terri xxxxxxxxxx

kim,l
03-07-2011, 06:01 PM
hi terri glad you are back have missed our chats hugs kiml

Peridot20_Gem
03-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Hi Kim,
Thanks alot mate and i really do appreciate it, you've missed our chats it's been doing my head in finally coming across lovely people so understanding and felt i had no where to turn.
I'll be intouch soon kim just sorting my profile again. lol Luv Terri xxx

tgal
03-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi Terri and welcome back! I would love to take credit but it wouldn't let me fix it. Your getting a new name and email did it! Great job and I look forward to hearing from you again!

GoodDog
03-07-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm glad to see you back, too. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_cheers.gif I was wondering where you went and if you were okay because you usually post every day. I didn't even think about it being forum problems but that's better than health reasons, huh? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_you_rock.gif

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
03-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Hello Terri, Girl i have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo Glad to see you back,
hope you have been doing ok on your plaq,
Lot's of love to you!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Diane~

Peridot20_Gem
03-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi Terri and welcome back! I would love to take credit but it wouldn't let me fix it. Your getting a new name and email did it! Great job and I look forward to hearing from you again!Hi Mari, it refused this name and email 2wks back and lastnight came through for me to register but still not getting alerts from forums with this email address.lol

Peridot20_Gem
03-08-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm glad to see you back, too. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_cheers.gif I was wondering where you went and if you were okay because you usually post every day. I didn't even think about it being forum problems but that's better than health reasons, huh? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_you_rock.gifAdo mate, i am glad to be back on as soft as it sounds i was dead happy telling my hubby lastnight, it's so unbelieveable when you can miss something so much.

It was'nt forum trouble it was registration problems, so it blocked me on the lot.lol

Peridot20_Gem
03-08-2011, 05:44 AM
Hello Terri, Girl i have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo Glad to see you back,
hope you have been doing ok on your plaq,
Lot's of love to you!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Diane~Hello Diane,
I missed you also mate, i was able to read a couple of your pm's but it blocked me on replying plus forums so i could only use the chatbox.

Love the pic mate to say your going through the wars, you look happy on there and i've added to my old post about what the plaquenil's doing to me, feel like s..t mate but that's life.

Loads of love to you mate always Terri xxxxxxxxxx

SandyR
03-08-2011, 08:01 AM
welcome back Terri!!!! BTW - Is Peridot your birthstone? I always thought your name meant you were an August baby.

Peridot20_Gem
03-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Hello SandyR,

Cheers mate and yes i'm a Leo baby.lol and a proper leo plus all they stand for. xxxx

SandyR
03-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Hello SandyR,

Cheers mate and yes i'm a Leo baby.lol and a proper leo plus all they stand for. xxxx

my father, my step-father, and my niece are all Leos - and damn stubborned too. Did I mention my niece is 8 mos old? She's probably going to be the most stubborn. LOL

Peridot20_Gem
03-09-2011, 08:51 AM
my father, my step-father, and my niece are all Leos - and damn stubborned too. Did I mention my niece is 8 mos old? She's probably going to be the most stubborn. LOLI did laugh at your comment mate, yes we can be stubborn but with all good intentions. They're mainly all Leo's on my hubby's side and our granchild is and the temper and stubborness for a 3yr old it's unbelieveable.

The sulks dow half show when she can't get her own way and it dow wash with me but the other's give into her.lol xxx