PDA

View Full Version : Conrad is Coming to Address Issues with WHL

Saysusie
03-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Good Morning Family :-)
I just wanted to let you know that I received an e-mail from Conrad. He stated that he had just recently moved into a new apartment and had just gotten back on the internet. As such, he will be here Wednesday (March 9, 2011) to address all of the issues that we've been having. Because we love this site so much and our primary concern was to be here for one another, some issues were put aside, as long as we could continue to support, comfort, communicate, and help each other. However, it appears that now members are being unable to log on, register, or are being told that they are no longer registered. I understand your frustrations and I truly, truly apologize :-(
I am starting this thread so that we can put all of our questions/issues/problems in one spot to make it easier for Conrad to find them and to respond to them.
I know that the ongoing issues are:

1. We have never been able to use the smileys since the newest server
2. We have not been able to use the arcade since the newest server
3. New members have an extremely difficult time registering
4. Current members are being told that they are not registered,

Please post your issues before Wednesday and hopefully Conrad will be able to provide us with some answers. Again..I apologize for the length of time that some of these issues have been occurring :-(

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
03-07-2011, 09:45 AM
I no longer get my notifications emailed to me. Maybe I am thinking of the wrong site, but I thought I used to get an email about picture comments and visitor messages and such.

tgal
03-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Not the wrong site, Sandy. I have had several members have commented about that. They are saying they don't get email notifications anymore. That is an issue that needs to be looked at.

kim,l
03-07-2011, 05:43 PM
scores not registering on arcade hope this can be fixed if possible conrad thankyou kim l as i love this site

Nonna
03-07-2011, 06:42 PM
I can log on and post then refreshto go to the forum to go to another sectionand find that I've been dropped and need to log in again. I don't know if I'm lossing Internet connection or it's the site.

rob
03-07-2011, 07:14 PM
I can log on and post then refreshto go to the forum to go to another sectionand find that I've been dropped and need to log in again. I don't know if I'm lossing Internet connection or it's the site.

Last week I had a similar thing happen. The site didn't log me out, but whenever I tried to post or go to a new page or forum, it timed out and went to the "cannot display webpage" message. Then when I could get on, when I hit refresh it took forever to load, or just didn't load at all. I thought it was my server. Don't really know either way though.

SandyR
03-08-2011, 07:48 AM
scores not registering on arcade hope this can be fixed if possible conrad thankyou kim l as i love this site

Yes and not all the games are loading.

admin
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
I have just updated the operating software for the forum. I'm hoping this will take care of the registration issues. Let me know status of that.

Arcade will still be down for a bit.

Smilies still down for a bit.

Nonna
03-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Thank you Conrad. You do look after us well.

Thanks

Saysusie
03-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Conrad;
Thank you soooooooo very much!! I am sorry that I was unable to be here earlier..sometimes "Life" just gets all in our way!
We understand about the smileys and the arcade. Thank you for what you've done and for ALL THAT YOU DO!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

rob
03-10-2011, 02:31 AM
I have just updated the operating software for the forum. I'm hoping this will take care of the registration issues. Let me know status of that.

Arcade will still be down for a bit.

Smilies still down for a bit.

Very cool. Thanks Conrad!

Rob

froggal
03-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your efforts!

mountaindreamer
03-10-2011, 09:43 PM
thanks conrad,

this site is a gift to us, and i appreciate all that you do to keep us safe and happy.

Bonita
03-11-2011, 06:53 AM
Thank you from me to Conrad this site is very important to me not only the arcade but all of it. Bonita

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-12-2011, 03:52 AM
awww thanks conrad what would we do with out you xx