PDA

View Full Version : new lupus diagnosis

ruziska
03-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Hi. Yesterday I was diagnosed with sle. That is after spending the last 15 years with a wrong diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Ok then. So here I am rewiring my way of life and learning a new language. No support group in my state so I am here to learn all I can.

magistramarla
03-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Welcome to WHL. You can learn a lot here. Read through the old threads that interest you, especially the stickys. Feel free to join in on threads and ask questions.
Many of us have an overlap of AI diseases. I have Lupus, RA, Sjogren's and Psoriatic Arthritis, with Meniere's and Spasmodic Dysphonia thrown in.
Hope to see you here agains soon.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
03-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi there! Welcome to WHL! We are so very glad that you found us. Often times the worst part of any AI disease is having to deal with it alone. Thankfully you are here and you are no longer alone.

As Marla mentioned many of these diseases overlap so many of the things you learned about the Arthritis will be true here. Just sit back, relax and unwind. You are now a part of the WHL family and we are always here for you.

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
03-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Hello, And welcome to WHL! Im so glad you found us. Your story sound's a lot like
mine. You are never alone here and there is load's if great information on threads here,
and the most wonderful and careing people I have ever met!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing you a great weekend! ~Diane~

bunny28
03-07-2011, 01:03 PM
ruziska
I am also newly diagnosed. I was diagnosed SLE one month ago. I am learning fast but maybe we can learn together. Welcome and let me know if I can ever help.
bunny

kim,l
03-07-2011, 05:39 PM
welcome whl ruziska we are all here to support and answer any question you might have hugs kim l

Peridot20_Gem
03-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello ruziska,
Welcome to the WHL, there's so many threads for you to learn about the disease and it looks well you've only been diagnosed in the last 15yrs and it's a long spread of suffering before you know, i've been ill for 25yrs all the ailments going to connect with it but only diagnosed
3yrs ago.
I really hope you learn alot from our threads. Terri xxx