PDA

View Full Version : Question??

Tracyl50
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
i got so stressed at work today and my face started to numb. like pins and needles. can this be a start up of a lupus flare???

Bonita
03-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Do not really have and answer to that but when my lower lip gets numb i am going to have a migrain. Bonita

tgal
03-03-2011, 02:45 PM
What part of your face? All of it or just a piece? I am asking because I have one kind that will be so bad that I will fall to the floor in pain and I have another that is basically feels like whatever part of the face it is has gone to sleep. There are many types of face or head pain so I need a bit more info.

Tracyl50
03-03-2011, 03:04 PM
mostly down by my mouth and my cheeks. i also at time gets little pain in my head feels like needles sticks is the best way to describe it.. but work has been really getting to me these days the stress which makes it really hard on my body..

tgal
03-03-2011, 04:27 PM
If I remember correctly (which is a bit IF) we talked about this on another post and many of us have that. You might want to see a neuro if it gets too bad. It could be something or it could be nothing. With this disease ya never know!

rob
03-04-2011, 05:23 AM
i got so stressed at work today and my face started to numb. like pins and needles. can this be a start up of a lupus flare???

This happens to me quite often. Sometimes it's the start of a Lupus flare, and sometimes it just happens and then goes away after a couple of hours with no further flare symptoms. Are you currently seeing a Neurologist Tracy?

Rob

Tracyl50
03-04-2011, 12:15 PM
thanks no im not seeing a neurologist.. it did go away afte my stress level went down..