PDA

View Full Version : Hate waiting.

hating_that_pred
02-21-2011, 11:08 PM
So it is yet another nervous wait for test results for Friday. If results are good then I can get below 10mg Prednisolone, which is when I really begin to feel human again. Im just so desperately hoping for excellent results. So nervous.

Nonna
02-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I'm also waiting for Friday's test results. Waiting does not get easier as you get older; you just get used to it. I call you youngling because I'm of your grandmothers age and I'm a SciFi geek. Listen, waitng is never easy but we do it because we have to. You also learn over the years that results take at least 3-5 business days (Monday - Friday are business days).

I won't give you the speel that patience is a virtue; I'm still trying to learn that at my age.
so Hugs and good thoughts that you get your wishes. I'm down to 4mg; but I'm now on methotrexate.

Nonna (which is grandmother in Italian)

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
02-22-2011, 05:53 AM
Im with you on the nervous waiting game! betwene test after test and the waiting game inbetwene the test LOL! It's enough to drive you nut's at time's! I have several dr visit's
lined up also for the end of this month and all of merch dredding what's to come with those.
I am wishing you the best of luck on your test result's!!!!!!!! And so hopeing you get to lower your pred!!!! Im still on the 20mg and the only way i can half way handle it is to take half in the morn and the other half in the evening.
Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Diane ~

tgal
02-22-2011, 05:37 PM
My fingers are crossed for you! KEEP US POSTED

jmail
02-22-2011, 06:28 PM
I hear ya, hating_that_pred... I go next Tuesday for a follow-up with the hematologist, and the bloodwork was two weeks ago. Three weeks is a "killer", especially since the PCP bumped me up to 20 on my pred last week. Here's hopin' & prayin' for ya.