PDA

View Full Version : Rob the Missing

tgal
02-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Hey Everyone,

Rob asked that I let you know that he is having some internet issues so if he doesn't answer you it isn't personal! He hopes everything gets fixed quickly and he will be back to torment... umm.. I mean help us soon! :)

Angel Oliver
02-20-2011, 12:07 PM
tell i did too and have just changed internet providers who are rude n dishonest lol.Glad he is ok though tell him ello from me.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

Nonna
02-21-2011, 01:39 AM
Thanks for relaying the message Mari and Rob hope the force resolves your issues soon

Toni

tiggerlishus - Heidi
02-22-2011, 03:12 AM
wondering why it had been so quiet!! only joking lol

hope its fixed soon as we always miss our rob!

rob
02-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Well, as of today, I once again have a reliable internet connection. We had one hell of a wind storm over the weekend, and I guess some of the telephone lines were damaged. Up here there is no wi-fi/wireless, heck, cellphones rarely if ever work here. I love the solitude, but I have to have my daily internet fix!

Anyway, it's good to be back.

Rob

jmail
02-22-2011, 06:08 PM
What's "wireless" and them other thangs??...

magistramarla
02-22-2011, 09:37 PM
I understand completely. We have a bunch of guys here going to graduate school in highly technical fields. Of course, the school has a fast internet service. However, here in the military housing area, there is no cable - only a low-quality satellite service. My cell phone only works in the house if I'm sitting on the far end of the couch, holding the phone as close to the window as possible. Our internet service is provided by a company called Razzolink. We give it a big Razzie!
We have a lot of young military guys living here who are gamers. When they are all home playing, the rest of us have super-slow service.
I guess I was pretty spoiled with the great big-city services that we had in San Antonio.
Hugs,
Marla