PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for some warm dry weather!!!!!!

TPugliese
02-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Its finally starting to warm up here in Charleston, and with no rain in sight for a while, its dry... WHICH IS A HUGE RELIEF ON MY BODY!!!! Not sure about everyone else, but when its cold, OR when its raining, my body feels like it has the flu, bad, and been run over by a train at the same time. Add cold and wet together, it takes a long time to even be able to get outta bed in the morning. Hopefully it will stay this way for a while, and I can get some work done around the house.
I can suffer thoriugh the pain for a while, but after a certain point, I cant do it anymore. Then I feel like a real lazy worthless ass, cause I have a wonderfull wife and three amazing boys to support and provide for. I have a responsibilty to my family that has been raised in me since I was a kid, and when I cant meet that, it really makes me feel worthless.
Anyhow, Hope everyone else is doing well, just remember, summers almost here!!!

Tracey

ashleybaby715
02-15-2011, 11:03 AM
its supposed to be 55 degrees here in Pittsburgh on Friday ! Its kinda sad that i'm excited for 55 degree weather, because in reality thats not that warm...but it beats below freezing !!!

TPugliese
02-15-2011, 11:15 AM
:laugh:Hey your from the Pitts!!!! I was born in Philly, so I wont hold it against you...:laugh: LOL Just Kidding!

Nonna
02-15-2011, 12:22 PM
It's around 60 over here in Atlanta, I'm from the Jersey Shore, does that count. I have cousins galore in South Philly.

TPugliese
02-15-2011, 12:36 PM
AS long as you dont act those those um,"edit" from the show jersey shore(LOL), your good in my book! Have a great day!!!

Hunniebun
02-15-2011, 04:06 PM
We pretty much never had a winter here in BC this year at all. I do however wish it would stop raining...

Nonna
02-15-2011, 07:18 PM
AS long as you dont act those those um,"edit" from the show jersey shore(LOL), your good in my book! Have a great day!!!

Tell me you don't watch that crappy show. Reality TV is the pits. As Rob would say "It's Frakken Bantha Pudu.

I'm from Bruce Springstein's generation era. My cousin was friends with him until he got to famous. but Steve and I both like the Blues better.

Nonna

TPugliese
02-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Nope, would rather stick toothpicks under my fingernails, than watch that show!!!!!!

Nonna
02-16-2011, 03:10 AM
Come on Spring - 31 days and counting. I hate the cold, I hate the cold.

tgal
02-16-2011, 06:41 PM
People People! Be careful wishing for warmth! The brief time of cold here in Texas is almost over and it will be 90-100 for months on in! I am not ready for that!!

ashleybaby715
02-17-2011, 12:39 AM
:laugh:Hey your from the Pitts!!!! I was born in Philly, so I wont hold it against you...:laugh: LOL Just Kidding!

hahah awesome :] !

tortugal
02-17-2011, 06:49 AM
glad it's warming up and that people are getting some relief! The crazy up-and-down of the temps has been giving me lots of trouble this week. I am finally back at my desk today, very sore, but at least upright (I'll take it).

red246
02-17-2011, 07:20 AM
Today here in south Jersey it is supposed to be 64! Woohoo!!!!! My kind of weather! I have to agree w/Mari, though, I am NOT ready for the heat since that brings on a whole different set of issues!

Nonna
02-17-2011, 12:06 PM
I'd rather deal with the heat issues than the pain from the cold and damp. I'm tired of hugging my space heater.

Jersey Rules!
Missing the memories of home. Only home isn't what I left it as.