PDA

View Full Version : Need help with these symptoms????

lexis214
11-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Yesterday and into last night my fingers /hands were tingling so bad, Does anyone know what this is from??
I also have gotten these little areas of broken veins/discolored skin on top of one hand , down one forarm(inside area) and at the bend of my knees inside and arounf the inside of my ankle bone over the past 3 years.

Angie

hatlady
11-09-2005, 04:42 PM
The tingling could be renaud's syndrome - is it due to cold? or it could be carpal tunnel, or heaven knows! If it continues, do talk to your doc.

lexis214
11-10-2005, 05:51 AM
Thank you Hatlady. I think it is time for a 6 month checkup in November so I will ask her.I had to go in to see her a little over a week ago. Itwasn't my reglar appt but I am having a horrid flare right now. My rheumie came recomended and sure enough she didn't beat around the bush with the diagnosis of lupus. My concern was that when I had to make an appt this last time she acted so busy. Like, she had one hand on the doorknob. IU felt so hurried that I couldn't remeber everything I had to ask her. I had a list but I felt bad like I was taking all her time if I ask all the questons

Angie

polly pop
11-10-2005, 11:02 AM
I know when I had tendonitis I had really bad tingling in my fingers, but I also had huge lumps on my wrists. I didn't have broken veins or discoloration either. It could really be a variety of things.

As far as taking up your rheumies time, take it. You are paying for it and its your health. If you have questions ask them. Its her job to answer them and make you as healthy as possible. Just make sure she remembers that. :wink: