PDA

View Full Version : One of those days where everything hurts

SandyR
02-10-2011, 02:43 PM
*crying face* Just wanted a place to vent. I hurt today! I feel every joint every hair every heartbeat in my head. It all hurts. I hate this! I hate feeling like this. I am glad I have a rheumy appointment next week b/c I am miserable at the moment. My head, my hair my neck, fingers, wrists, back, knees, legs, ankles all feel like I am being squeezed by a giant vice. I'm leaving work in a little bit and going to the chiropractor who always makes me feel like a brand new woman but I know it's going to be hard work for her tonight b/c I am so tight from all the pain. deep breaths, deep breaths, deep breaths. ok, time to slap the smile back on and get through the last 20 minutes of the work day and then the fun commute. deep breaths...thanks for the crying shoulder. *fake smile to hide the pain while I am at work face*

lovehubby
02-10-2011, 03:20 PM
I hate days like that and I am sure I will have one of those days tomorrow since I cleaned house today and did the ironing. So wken you get home kick back put the feet up and think of better days to come. Take Care

Tracyl50
02-10-2011, 05:39 PM
i hurt everyday.. i went back to work today. and I'm sitting here hurting really bad. my chest is hurting,, but what are we suppose to do.. we all are fighters.. and have to keep going everyday while others don't understand us.. its hard...but we can do!!

Nonna
02-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Sandy, massive hugs for you

it's 38 days until spring arrives. Warmer always makes me feel better. A soak in a hot tub if you can do it helps me feel better.

So here's a big cyber hug just for you

Toni

tgal
02-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Oh Sandy I am so sorry! I wish you a better tomorrow because I know how bad these are. I wish I was there to make you some warm tea and give you a shoulder to cry on. It will get better

BonusMom
02-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Sorry that you're in so much pain today, Sandy. I hope the chiro helped and you were able to get some relief.

It's the pits, having to put on a happy face when you'd rather get a nice hug and some understanding about how you're really feeling.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

tortugal
02-11-2011, 04:50 AM
Sandy, your post gave me tears in my eyes, because I could feel just what you are talking about. The end of the workday is tough for me too- I am so glad to get out of the building, then have to find the strength to make the drive home. Sending hugs...

Hope everyone is feeling better today! I know how bad the "bad" days can be, they swallow me up too. I have been feeling not-100% all week and keep pushing through, so I am waiting for the bottom to drop out.

rob
02-11-2011, 05:43 AM
I'm sorry you are feeling badly Sandy. I've been feeling pretty good lately, and if I could bottle some of that up and give it to you, I would. I hope things went well at the chiropractor, and that you at least got some restful sleep last night.

Rob

Bonita
02-11-2011, 07:38 AM
Sandy i am so sorry that you are feeling this way and i wish i could make it better and even though it will get better it is hard to deal with today. My health is doing pretty good lately but my heart is aching again because my family is always doing something to tear each other apart even my stubborn hatefull husband. Love Bonita

SandyR
02-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I am feeling a little better today. I love my chiropractor. More importantly, I love the aqua massage table she has in her office that relaxes my muscles enough to allow her to get a better adjustment on me. I am feeling better. It's just a bad combination of weather, stress, and dealing with a lot of death, dying and sickness amongst my family and friends the last 6 weeks. I love you guys for all your kind words and support.

SandyR
02-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Sandy i am so sorry that you are feeling this way and i wish i could make it better and even though it will get better it is hard to deal with today. My health is doing pretty good lately but my heart is aching again because my family is always doing something to tear each other apart even my stubborn hatefull husband. Love Bonita

Bonita,

(((Hugs))) I think you and I are very similar in that we are super empathetic and can too easily feel other people's emotions. I don't know why I am like this but I have always been able to easily feel other people's energies in this way - even animals. It's so draining when the emotions are sad/mad/angry. I'm going to send you some loving healing thoughts today to help you balance that family angst out.

Sandy

kim,l
02-11-2011, 03:10 PM
dear sandy sorry to hear you were feeling so unwell hope you are feeling my friend love and hugs kim l