PDA

View Full Version : school aid?

VannaMazing
02-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Hey guys, I need some help with school. I was wondering if there was some kind of program to help with that?

jmail
02-12-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm sure your age and "dependant" status will play into the equation, as will in which county you live, down there in Arizona. Your family doctor may be able to direct you to someone, or maybe you could call the county office, or access their web site and see what you can find there. The State web site might be of help also.

rob
02-12-2011, 06:38 PM
You should look into getting a Pell Grant. I recieved two when I went to college. Unlike a student loan, they do not have to be paid back. Google the term, and you should find plenty of info on the subject.

Rob

VannaMazing
02-13-2011, 11:40 PM
mkay. thanks for the info guys!

cptnblah
03-23-2011, 07:10 AM
You first have to fill out the FASFA app online to determine the financial need based on this wonderful governmnts standards. You select what school to send to whn applying. This also helps deermine ho gts te grants nd such. You MUST gt applied early otherwise the free stuff maybe gone

Good luck

cptnblah
03-23-2011, 07:10 AM
You first have to fill out the FASFA app online to determine the financial need based on this wonderful governmnts standards. You select what school to send to whn applying. This also helps deermine ho gts te grants nd such. You MUST gt applied early otherwise the free stuff maybe gone

Good luck

ritzbit
03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
There is one lupus scholarship but I can never get the application to download right. And having lupus qualifies you for disability scholarships. Most just need proof from your doctor saying you have a medical condition. There are scholarships for EVERYTHING.