PDA

View Full Version : HEY guys!!

capncrunch
02-04-2011, 10:55 AM
man...., i haven't been on this forum in so long, and i'm not a very active person on this forum. but i was wondering how is everyone doing ?

SandyR
02-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi Captn!

Long time no see. I hope that means you are doing really well and feeling great. So nice to see you on here again.

Angel Oliver
02-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi Captn,

Welcome back.How are you? Im on the verge of getting a diagnosis,but im not holding my breath and getting over the fun of pluerisy...not lol.But other than that im ok.lol.What you been up too?

Love
Amanda.xxx

magistramarla
02-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey,
Nice to see you again, Captn. I hope that you've been away because your life has been full and happy.
I'm doing well - just the usual pain - LOL.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
02-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Welcome back Captn! Glad that you stopped back in and looking forward to more posts from you!

Bonita
02-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Hi Captn glad to hear from you hope all is going well with you. I was in the hospital the beginning of Jan because of diverticulitis but am doing better because of being off the methotrexate the joints hurt but i am back on all my meds and feeling better. I will find out this week my results of my stress test because in the hospital my ekg and echo cardiogram was not normal but i will keep positive thoughts. Love and prayers Bonita Our message in church this morning was being part of a theme as in Gods theme but even in this website we are all part of a team

mountaindreamer
02-06-2011, 03:39 PM
hello hello,

welcome back, so glad to see your post. i often think of the different members from the past, and i am so thankful whenever we reconnect. Hope you have been feeling ok these days, and i hope you will stop by again....

take care, and happy sailing (i hope)