PDA

View Full Version : I feel GOOD!

rob
02-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone,

Yesterday, we got two feet of snow here in Maine. This morning, I woke up at 6am, and decided to get to work snowblowing my driveway. It took me just about 2 hours to finish the job. Then, I decided to go grocery shopping, then clean the cat's litterbox, and then vaccum the house.

When I was done with everything, I layed down and had the most restful 4 hours of sleep I have had in a very long time. I woke up about an hour ago, and realized, that I feel pretty damn good! My normally constant brainfog is not there at this moment, and instead of feeling totally fatigued, I feel like a normal person who put in a normal day's work and then got some really restful sleep.

I actually forgot about Lupus for a good portion of my day! It's just been so long since I've felt this way, that I had to tell somebody!

Rob

mountaindreamer
02-03-2011, 03:24 PM
rob,

this is the best news of the day....keep smiling, my friend.

Bonita
02-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Way yo go Rob wish you many more of dem days. When i looked out the window everything looked like glazed doughnuts. Here in Pa. Bonita

tgal
02-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Whooooooooo hooooooo! Now that is news I love to hear! My fingers are crossed that you have many more days like this!!

(Now I have to admit that when I saw the thread title I started singing... "I feel good... da da da da da.....I knew that I would....."

lovehubby
02-03-2011, 07:06 PM
good for you I love day's like that. They are few and far between that's for sure.

Nonna
02-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I'm with Tgal...... Wooooooooooooo Whhhhhoooooooo. Wish you had more days like this.

Woooo whooooo,
nonna

magistramarla
02-03-2011, 09:00 PM
All right, Rob!!
Like Mari, I pictured you jumping on a mattress, singing.
Cooler weather helps me to feel better. I wonder if it's the same for you?
Don't over do it too much, my friend!
Hugs,
Marla

red246
02-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear that, Rob! I agree w/Marla, though, don't overdo it. When I have days that I feel normal, I tend to forget to still be careful. (((HUGS)))

Hunniebun
02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Very wonderful to hear!

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
02-04-2011, 03:18 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!! Any day that you can feel half way normal or all normal
without any brain fog or symptoms is a WONDERFUL DAY!
I have them every now and then but tend to over do it, but i know the feeling i get lost
and totaly forget for a little while and it surley dose make you feel like shouting and telling
someone! Even though i may pay for it the next week or so, It was so worth it!!
Wishing you many more feel good day's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!! Diane,

debbie-b
02-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Good for you.
Don't you love those days? Those are the days I live for.
Whenever I have bad days, I tell myself that a better one is just around the corner.
I am happy for you.

Debbie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
02-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Woohoooo yaaay that fantastic news rob!!! X

SandyR
02-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Rob - that is so great! I am very happy for you to hear this news. You deserve it. And I bet the cats were happy about it too.

Mari - I did the same thing. Rob in a James Brown bedazzled blue suit came to my head. LOL. I had to YouTube the song to get the earworm out of my head so here it is for the rest of you to share and sing along. Just superimpose Rob's face over James Brown's face in your imagination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc

Angel Oliver
02-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Woohoo!! Rob that was a good read and so happy for you.Enjoy it.You so deserve more days like that!! I heard on my news you were getting snow in Maine,i thought of you....your the only one i know living there lol.Have a fab weekend.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

P.s erm....i have some ironing if your not doing anything? lol :)xx

rob
02-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Well folks, here's an update-

Oddly enough, I STILL FEEL GOOD! I don't know why, and I don't really care! My Mom was asking me yesterday what is going on, because she says that I've been much more like my long forgotten old self lately, and that my old sense of humor is also back. I guess I've been sounding rather manic lately with all the laughing and joke telling.

I'm not 100%, but just having a little more energy and stamina, and a clear fog-free mind, makes such a huge difference in quality of life. The weather today is really nice-very much like Springtime. So, I'm going out with a couple of friends to do some skeet shooting this afternoon. Haven't done that in ages. And tonight, I'm taking Karen out for dinner and a movie.

I know it won't last forever, but I'm going to ride this wave as long as it lasts.

Rob

Colleenc
02-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Awesome!! Have a great rest of your day!!!

SandyR
02-11-2011, 09:20 AM
I know it won't last forever, but I'm going to ride this wave as long as it lasts.

From one beach kid to another - When the waves come you have to ride them b/c when the storms come you can get swallowed up by the surf. I'm glad to hear you are feeling great. Have a FABULOUS time today and please lather up on that sun screen.

Nonna
02-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Awesome Rob!
The force is with you. Go with the flow and ride the wave. Dig those toes into the warm sand and enjoy it.

Toni

magistramarla
02-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Good for you, Rob!
I hope that you and Karen have a wonderful, romantic Valentine's weekend.
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
02-11-2011, 03:13 PM
dear rob i am so glad you are feeling well for a change my friend have a great time hugs kim l

BonusMom
02-11-2011, 07:22 PM
I wish you could bottle that magic potion and take a shot whenever it's needed! I hope you enjoyed your day with the boys and your evening with your lovely lady!