PDA

View Full Version : thinking of you all in auss!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
02-02-2011, 06:37 AM
just wanted to say hope your all in a safe place, thinking of you wish we could do more as you get throu it let us all know your ok xxxx

tgal
02-02-2011, 06:43 AM
I agree completely. The rain and floods are just heart stopping. i hope everyone is safe and all of you are in my thoughts

magistramarla
02-02-2011, 10:21 PM
I've been following the news there, too. The cyclone seems to be hitting the same area that had the floods recently. As I remember, most of our friends weren't in the middle of the flooding, so I'm hoping that they aren't too close to the storm.
I hope that all of you and your countrymen are staying safe.
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
02-02-2011, 11:01 PM
hi everyone the cyclone in australia hit last night it was category 5 thankfully so far no deaths but fair amount of devastation the place it hit was mission beach and cardwell and tully i spent last year at mission beach we celecbrated our 25 wedding anniversary there i was devasted to here it has so much damage it is magical place queensland has suffered so much to think a few months ago i was in those areas when my son got sick and also we once lived there in mackay for 3 years the frightening things is there is still 3 more months of cyclone season i feel so sorry for all these people farmers livelhood has been destroyed and the storm surges are causing more flooding in sydney here we are in extreme heat wave the weather is so terrible hugs kim l

tiggerlishus - Heidi
02-04-2011, 05:04 AM
thanks for keeping us informed gld to hear there is no deaths, but so sad about the amount of damage hope everyone can get back on thier feet soon x