PDA

View Full Version : Prednisone face on License pic

chikititalinda
01-29-2011, 03:10 PM
well....my license expired last month and I had been putting it off as I know my face is as round as a dinner plate and didn't want to take the picture. I couldn't put it off any longer and reluctantly went to take it I almost cried the first picture was horrible the second even worse. I compared the picture to the last one taken before and just wished he would've been able to use that one. I showed it to my son and he tried to pretend he didn't notice the difference but I know he was just being nice. Last week I ran into an old friend and he came out right and just said "you got fat in the face" Im not fat, Im just on prednisone!!!!!! well was 'cause officialy I came off it this week and hope to stay off it and get this stupid moon face back to my normal face :grumpy:

tgal
01-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Oh I feel for you! I know how bad that is. I hate looking at my face! I am so glad they used my old picture when I got mine! I would have hated to have to look at that thing!

red246
01-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Why couldn't they re-use your pic? Hubby and I are re-doing our vows this summer and I know I won't be able to lose all this weight that I've put on or all the pred face b4 then. :(

Hazel
01-30-2011, 12:27 AM
i know exactly how u feel. For my year 12 photo i had the blotchiest fattest face ever! Thats the picture they put in the year book of me even after i specifically asked them to use the one from year 11. Oh well. Looking back at pictures from last year also makes me pretty upset. Its just a horrible feeling. And everyone tells u just not to worry about it. But thats so much easier said than done.

I feel for you :)

Nonna
01-30-2011, 06:22 AM
Don't we all wish we looked healthy and pretty/handsome again. Personally I wish for my glorious hair to come back. It never will.
we got to think positive; atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

jmail
02-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I was accused of using a fake license when I got pulled over last year... I don't know if it was because my pic was so bad, or if because I looked worse... tic