PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Saeko
01-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi my name is Saeko! I just turned 19 a few days ago. Yay! I was diagnosed with SLE when I was 13. My life has took a 180 since then. I still have my ups and downs but I try to get through it everyday. I really want to make with friends who maybe understands my feelings. I hope to talk guys real soon!

kim,l
01-28-2011, 09:56 PM
welcome saeko to whl you will find lots of people to talk to here we are good listeners and a great bunch of people hope we can get to know each other i am from sydney australia and was diagnosed 3 years ago but rheumi believes i had it from childhood all our lives have been turned upside down and we take one day at a time you are welcome to talk about anything just not your lupus we have a lot of different groups and game sites and the chat area so look forward to getting to know you hugs kim l

tgal
01-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Saeko and welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us and that you decided to join. You will find some of the best people in this world on this forum. The people here are very understanding and supportive. We have quite a few people here that are your age and many more of us "old folks". LOL Please make yourself at home. Feel free to look through the old threads or start new ones if you want.

I look forward to getting to know you and welcome to the WHL family

Saeko
01-29-2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the welcome kim! Wow Australia I want to go there one day. I wonder what it's like? And oh I'm from honolulu, Hawaii.

Saeko
01-29-2011, 01:07 AM
Thank you for your greeting! I feel very welcomed. I look forward to getting to know the WHL family!

magistramarla
01-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi Saeko,
Welcome to WHL. I'm one of the grandmas on the board, but you will find quite a few young people here, too.
I've visited Hawaii twice and LOVED it! Do you live on Oahu? That is the only island I've visited.
My hubby had a military trip to Hickam AFB, so the AF paid for us to stay on Waikiki - lucky me!!
I really loved the drive around the island.
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
01-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Dear saeko i have been to honolulu it is beautiful place it was 20 years ago my favourite place was paradise cultural centre do not know what they call it now hoping to get there again in next few years hugs kim l

Peridot_Gem
01-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi Saeko,
Welcome to the WHL and it will be nice getting to know you also.
You sound like you know what to expect well from one day to the next, i was born with it and over the years diagnosed with seizures and so on connected to it from when i was 14yrs old but it's only been the last to years since my skins gone bad with the raynauds, that they've run tests and finally told me i have it. I find it disgusting that alot of us go through years of bad symptoms before they'll actually do something or something bad as to happen to a person.

Terri xxx

Saysusie
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Welcome Seiko..we are so happy that you are here :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Choppy
01-31-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi Saeko!! I noticed that your name is Japanese, are you Japanese? I was born and raised in Tokyo! I'm 20, turning 21 in May, but seems like you have more experience with lupus than I do!! If you have facebook, look me up and we can be friends :D

Peridot_Gem
01-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome kim! Wow Australia I want to go there one day. I wonder what it's like? And oh I'm from honolulu, Hawaii.Hi Saeko,
I hope you've been feeling abit better today and you don't fancy swapping your Hawaii for the UK, it's terrific weather at the mo freezing.lol

Terri xxx