PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday rob!

SandyR
01-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Happy birthday to our wonder Rob!

Thanks for all you do here on WHL and thanks for all the encouragement and smiles you have given us. I hope your birthday is WONDERFUL just like you.

Angel Oliver
01-28-2011, 08:25 AM
OMG ROB,

Happy Birthday,i wish you a wonderful day sorry i didnt realise before.Let us know what you are doing today.Thanks so much for all yu do and all the support you give each of us.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

tgal
01-28-2011, 09:16 AM
There are no words to describe how lucky I feel to know you. You, along with Carlotta, changed my life and brought me out of a really bad time. Your constant work and caring gave me a place to finally feel love and understanding. Because of your hard work a place was created where I was no longer alone. While I am so sorry for what brought you here I am so thankful to be allowed to call you my friend.

Happy Birthday my friend. You are appreciated more than you know

rob
01-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks everyone!

I feel pretty good today, and am in fact enjoying a cold Guinness right now. (it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?) Karen and my folks have something planned for later, don't know what though. And, it's a beautiful day out. After all the snow and subzero temps, 45 degrees and sunny is T-shirt weather!

Nonna
01-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh Rob hope you have the best of Birthdays; you are a wonderful person. Here's a big (((((((((((((((((CYBER HUG)))))))))))))))))))))
Stay warm in all that snow

Nonna

mountaindreamer
01-28-2011, 01:11 PM
happy happy happy birthday, rob....

i am so glad that you are having a beautiful day, receiving lots of love from family and karen, and enjoying a cold Guinness......sounds like the perfect day.

enjoy, my friend, i am also very honored to know you.

Shining Star
01-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Rob, even though I don't know yooouuu,
Happy birthday to you!!!!

It must have been a good day... it had Guinness in it!! Are you part Irish? Or just a man with good taste?! As the English say, "Cheer up, it could be worse."

Shaista
http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com/

Angel Oliver
01-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Yes you are right the English do say that and i want to punch em.....erm maybe i should go to the anger thread..lol....funny.Happy birthday Rob:)xx
P.s i like guiness too:)x

rob
01-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Rob, even though I don't know yooouuu,
Happy birthday to you!!!!

It must have been a good day... it had Guinness in it!! Are you part Irish? Or just a man with good taste?! As the English say, "Cheer up, it could be worse."

Shaista
http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the song! As a matter of fact, yes, I'm half Irish from my dad's side. And I suppose it's fitting that we are headed out to dinner at my favorite watering hole-a pub called Murphy's, in of all places, Belfast. (Belfast Maine, that is)

Thanks again everyone, I'm off to dinner!

Rob

red246
01-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Happy Birthday Rob! Sounds like you had a great day & are going to have a good evening too!

kim,l
01-28-2011, 05:59 PM
happy birthday rob and i wish you a wonderful my friend many hugs kim l

BonusMom
01-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Enjoy your special day and have a drink on me! That makes you, what, 27?

magistramarla
01-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Happy Birthday, Rob!
Those of us out here on Pacific time are a bit late to the party.
I hope that you had a wonderful dinner and night out.
Love and Hugs,
Marla

Hunniebun
01-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday!

Bonita
01-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Happy Birthday to you Rob and you keep me laughting at some of your answers thanks for all the help you have been. Bonita

ashleybaby715
01-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Happy birthdayyyy!

debbie-b
01-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday, Rob.

I am so glad that you are having a great birthday, with the people you love.

"Cheers" and like the good old Germans say "Prost", I drink to you my friend. Just a little glas of wine for me.

Debbie

rob
01-30-2011, 03:52 AM
Thanks guys!

I had a great evening out. Went out with Karen and my family to my favorite pub. Had a few drinks, played a little pool, stuffed myself with wings and pizza, and got home a bit late, and a bit tipsy. It felt good to go out, and for a few hours, I totally forgot about Lupus, and MS, and Dr's, and meds. That's the finest gift I could ever ask for, and now, my 43rd birthday is officially a great day and great memory that all the AI disorders in the world cannot have back-it's MINE!

Rob

Linda From Australia
01-30-2011, 03:57 AM
Happy belated birthday rob (sorry been out of the picture for about 4 weeks). I am glad you had a fabulous day

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-31-2011, 05:03 AM
oh no i missed glad to see you had good birthday rob hope this is just as good xxx