PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

grizzledxveteran
01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm new to the forum, but not to Lupus! I'm 23 and I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) when I was 14 years old. I've become very interested in spreading awareness lately. (more so than I typically have been)

For anyone who is interested, I have a Lupus awareness blog (http://itwaslupus.tumblr.com)

I hope everyone here is having as much fun with their life as they possibly can! I'll be around the boards, reading and feeling the site out. I'm sure I'll be joining you guys in the forum soon. =)

rob
01-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Hello Diana,

Welcome to WHL. I took a minute to check out your blog, and I like the format, as well as the content. Please make yourself at home here.

Rob

Saysusie
01-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Hello Diana;
I, too, read your blog and enjoyed it. Good luck on your campaign to change the Lupus mascot from a butterfly to a wolf :-)
Please feel free to join in any conversation here and learn how caring and supportive our members are. I am glad that you found us and would be happy to have you as a member of our WHL family.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
01-28-2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome Diana and looking forward to chatting to you.

Love
Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
01-28-2011, 08:22 AM
Hi Diana,

Welcome! I love your blog. Great layout and great information. Straight, to the point and littered with a sense of humor. Wonderful!

Sandy

tgal
01-28-2011, 09:29 AM
I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to WHL! I have not had a change to read your blog yet but I will do so. Please make yourself at home here. I look forward to getting to know you

Peridot_Gem
01-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi Diana,
Welcome to the WHL and i'll view your blog when i've more time tomorrow.

It will be nice getting to know you and also having you join in when ready.

Terri xxx

kim,l
01-28-2011, 06:19 PM
welcome dianne to the whl family hugs kim l

Peridot_Gem
02-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Hello Diane,
How are you feeling in yourself, i hope your not in to much pain.

Hugs Terri xxx