PDA

View Full Version : Please!

hating_that_pred
01-26-2011, 04:17 AM
I see my Doctor On Friday, and im thinking..please give me good news and let me cut back the prednisolone!

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
01-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Hi hating_that_pred,
Im going through the same thing with my predisone, And i am so hopeing they will soon cut me back down from the 40mg a day they have me on, my poor body is constantly speeding
and that alone is enough to drive you nut's! Im wishing you the best of luck for friday
that they will be able to cut your pred back!!!! Ive been cutting mine in half & takeing a half
like every 4 hours so i dont get the big jolt of the hole 20mg pill at one time and that seems to help me. Keeps my heart from feeling like it's gonna run right out of my chest.
Wishing you lot's of luck fri, and Gentle Hug's to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diane,,

Angel Oliver
01-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Thinking of you both.Hope its good news.Goodluck.
Love n gentle hugs
Amanda.xxxx

chikititalinda
01-26-2011, 08:24 AM
I know that feeling all too way, btw love your name, that's just how I felt. I was on 60 mg and I had EVERY side effect imaginable including the chipmunk cheeks, which unfortunately are still there. I just stopped after being weenedd (SP?) to 2 1/2 mgs. Hopefully you will get off soon enough. Although I hate to admit as much as I hated the side affects that went along with it, it did made my other symptoms feel better. We cant win for loosing huh?

Nonna
01-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Sending Hugs and Good thoughts your way. Never give up, Never Surrender to the Prednisone woes

tgal
01-26-2011, 11:43 AM
My fingers are crossed for you!

kim,l
01-26-2011, 04:42 PM
hope everything goes well and you get the result you want hugs kim l

GoodDog
01-26-2011, 05:22 PM
My thoughts are with you too!

Hazel
01-31-2011, 05:33 AM
i hate the prednisone as well. I was on 50mg and only 36kgs at one stage. Im now only on 5mg but my body doenst seem to want to let go. I get sick everytime i try to go off it alltogether. I hope your doc lets u go down. I remeber how happy i was every time my doctor let me do it!

Good luck :)

Bonita
01-31-2011, 10:35 AM
I do not like any of the meds but i also when taken off the pre leaves me feeling worse till they give it back. It is a cycle we never get off. Hope that things get better. Bonita