PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for our wonderful forum

Nonna
01-23-2011, 04:42 AM
After trying to negotiate several PD websites; I want to thank Conrad, Susie, Rob, Tgal and all others for our forums, the chat box and the threads. It is so easy to find things.

Thank you
thank you
thank you

Nonna

I now consider myself totally spoiled by this site, thanks again

BonusMom
01-23-2011, 05:36 AM
When you've had caviar it's difficult to settle for anything less, eh?!

I would have to agree with you, Nonna.

PS. I don't care for caviar, it's merely an analogy. Perhaps I should have used a champagne vs beer argument but someone surely would have been offended. But I do adore the bubbly vs icky old beer :-)

Nonna
01-23-2011, 06:29 AM
When you've had caviar it's difficult to settle for anything less, eh?!

I would have to agree with you, Nonna.

PS. I don't care for caviar, it's merely an analogy. Perhaps I should have used a champagne vs beer argument but someone surely would have been offended. But I do adore the bubbly vs icky old beer :-)

you are so right, but as a food-o-holic I have to go with filet mignon and lobster versus hamburger and canned tuna. LOL

magistramarla
01-23-2011, 09:46 PM
I very much agree with this thread!
I've posted on a few other forums, but this one is by far the easiest to navigate, is populated by the sweetest people and is the best moderated.
Conrad has done an outstanding job setting up this forum for us - my computer science PHD candidate agrees that it is one of the best he's seen.

Hey girls - now I'm hungry - I could go for the champagne, filet mignon and lobster. All we need is a nice salad and some yummy dessert!

Hugs,
Marla

GoodDog
01-23-2011, 10:54 PM
vBulletin is the best and most expensive forum software. When I first came here I could tell someone(s) cared enough to get the best and make it easy for all of us. Just wanted "whomever" to know that it didn't go unnoticed and I thank you, too.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-24-2011, 03:13 AM
omg if this was facebook i would be pressing the like button wanting a love it button ( well not if was actually facebook but you know what i mean!!)

and well as far as food mmmmmmmmm i would compare as the best devils choc gateau to a cheap shop brought mouse!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Nonna
01-24-2011, 03:46 AM
Ok we have the entree, the bubbly, dessert, Marla's salad and I'll add cooked asparagus spears with a balsamic dressing.

Conrad will you join us for our dinner?

Nonna

rob
01-24-2011, 09:52 AM
We aim to please!

In case any of you want to further demonstrate your appreciation, I'm rather fond of chocolate chip cookies, and belly dancers.

tgal
01-24-2011, 10:06 AM
LOL I really did LOL at that one, Rob.

Hugs to all of you!

Bonita
01-24-2011, 10:17 AM
I am very poor in navigating anything on the internet and i really feel priviladged to be a part of this forum. Thank you to everyone. bonita

Nonna
01-24-2011, 12:00 PM
We aim to please!

In case any of you want to further demonstrate your appreciation, I'm rather fond of chocolate chip cookies, and belly dancers.

OK chocolate chip cookies are added to the menu and some of us will have to volunteer as the belly dancers - great exercise I'm told.

tgal
01-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Um my belly moves on its own now the way I want it to! I will just sit down to the great meal!

Saysusie
01-26-2011, 12:58 PM
You are all sooooo sweet and Rob, as usual, is always good for a belly laugh (speaking of bellies).

I all for the chocolate, champagne, and cavier but would also have to pass on doing a belly dance.

Thank you all for appreciating what we have here, it really means a lot to me :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie