PDA

View Full Version : Results from my Gynecologist today on what happens next

Peridot_Gem
01-17-2011, 11:15 AM
I went today and saw my Gynecologist for the results off the biopsy and scan.

Before we went into things i explained to her about the lupus, things it causes and how a few members have gone through certain symptoms like myself and their outcome on the situation's.
She told me the biopsy shows a slight sign of Endometrial polyps most likely under the skin of the cervix but she then said you had the scan and that picked up nothing your Ovaries are fine no cysts/right measurements and everything there is how it should look and measure but she's still got to refer me to her client who will check for any polyps and if anything shows on that day they'll remove it then and they'll also do the operation i've wanted [Novasure procedure].
We then talked about what was happening when i'm not losing blood, small amounts of urine leakage and she wants me to be tested by a Catheter and urine removed and i've got to monitor passing water for a week before i go and have it done, if something is wrong but can be treated with medication she'll deal with it but her main concern was how many tablets go in my system at the moment, i told the doctor i've been on alot of those for years and other's have been added lately and if the urine does need medication i don't mind taking it as long as i can get both problems solved because with the raynauds and what it causes besides, i'm finding the lot just abit to much.

So now it's just another waiting process before it all starts to happen and thank you to everyone who asks me regular how things are, as it means such a lot to me.

Love & Hugs to you all xxx

tgal
01-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Hey Terri,

Don't you just love the "hurry up and wait" syndrome that the doctors put us through? I am glad you made it to the appointment but I am sorry that you have to wait again. You know that we will be here for you while you wait. We love you and are always here to support you just like you do us

Peridot_Gem
01-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi tgal,
To be truley honest i thought it would just be refering me for the operation but like you say it's the waiting game again and my hubby does'nt want me to have the catheter incase it causes more problems.

Thanks mate for your love and support mari and to a good many other's. I've got to rest now though because i'm in terrible pain with my stomach since i got back and i've gone from taking the odd paracetamol back to the iburophen for when i'm bleeding such a nightmare mate.

I hope your fine mari and not suffering to much as we all have it terrible at times.

Love Terri xxx

Nonna
01-18-2011, 03:57 AM
Teri just wanted be give you a hug and say I understand what you are going through.

Nonna

Peridot_Gem
01-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Teri just wanted be give you a hug and say I understand what you are going through.

NonnaHello Nonna, thanks so much mate and for understanding what i'm going through it's driving me soft and pain already again and only been up half hour.

Love & Hugs to you also Terri xxx

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
01-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Big Hug's to you Terri!!!!
That is the story of our live's , the waiteing game. It alone is enough to drive a sane person
Insane! But you hang in there, they seem to know what may be going on and how to fix it to
get you to feeling better. Hope your pain gives you a break!

Lot's of Gentle Hug's & Love to you Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Diane,

Peridot_Gem
01-18-2011, 09:26 AM
Big Hug's to you Terri!!!!
That is the story of our live's , the waiteing game. It alone is enough to drive a sane person
Insane! But you hang in there, they seem to know what may be going on and how to fix it to
get you to feeling better. Hope your pain gives you a break!

Lot's of Gentle Hug's & Love to you Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Diane,Hi Diane,
That's all i can do is hang on again but i did look up about the polyps and apparentley how they did that internal scan it can press against a polyps and let it not show up on the scan, so i won't realy know until they check me properly.

Mind you she was a lovely doctor and for using a caffeter and removing the urine, it tests for gallbladder trouble and stones/ the same with the kidney's and also to see if it's releasing to much protein in the urine besides other things so it sounds to me like she's covering the field on everything because she told me the same as the other Doctor she knows nothing about Raynauds or Lupus but realy listened when i explained things to her about it and the site and what member's was suffering simular to myself.

Loads of love to you mate Terri xxxxxxxxx

magistramarla
01-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Terri,
You might also want to look up interstitial cystitis. I've seen it mentioned quite a bit on the Sjogren's site, and it seems to be fairly common in SJS patients. The doc might want to check on how your bladder is functioning, too.
I think that I have it. I'll run to the loo just before going to the car. Then I'll drive to the commissary (only two stoplights up the road), and stop at the RR as I enter the store. After about half my grocery shopping, I run back to the potty. Just before checking out, I go again. Then I go yet again when I get home. Honestly, I don't think anyone should go pee as often as I do! When I tried to tell the rheumy about this, she just told me that I read too much!
Good luck to you with all of this, sweetie.
Hugs,
Marla

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
01-21-2011, 04:33 AM
Bless your heart Marla,
I think you and i are running a race to the toilet with out pee pee spell's!
That is exactly how mine dose. Some day's i pee pee normal, but when sjogrens or what
whitch disease it is doing it, it will attack my blader & i will have to pee every 15 or 20 min
and not dribble, it's a lot and my bladder will spasam like that from 8:00am till 8:00pm.
And at times it go's on for a few day's. so when it dose it im constantly drinking water to keep from dehydrateing becuse it has sent me to the emergency room 3 times last year dehydrated
cause it wouldent stop and had gotten me so weak. So they give me drip and pump me
back up, dr's told me it was called a neurospactic bladder where the sjogrens or lupus attacks
the baldder causeing it to spasam and they gave me some med's for it to help stop
the spasams when it dose it.
And like you when i go in a store first thing i do is go pee, when i leave i pee, when i go to next store i pee, so im surley ther with you, and youre not alone.

Lot's of Love to you Marla!!! And Gentle Hug's Hope you have a great day!!!!! Diane,

Peridot_Gem
01-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Terri,
You might also want to look up interstitial cystitis. I've seen it mentioned quite a bit on the Sjogren's site, and it seems to be fairly common in SJS patients. The doc might want to check on how your bladder is functioning, too.
I think that I have it. I'll run to the loo just before going to the car. Then I'll drive to the commissary (only two stoplights up the road), and stop at the RR as I enter the store. After about half my grocery shopping, I run back to the potty. Just before checking out, I go again. Then I go yet again when I get home. Honestly, I don't think anyone should go pee as often as I do! When I tried to tell the rheumy about this, she just told me that I read too much!
Good luck to you with all of this, sweetie.
Hugs,
MarlaHi Marla,
I'll check that out and look it up. Marla i've had doctor's tell me in the past not to worry and not to read into things to much, it's a good job we do it because the Doc's don't like giving to much away to say they speacilise in the fields they do.
Marla that's how i am alot of the time refering the toilet and for some reason it's worse at night after tea it drives me mad but i bet it's terrible for you while your out, before i budge from our door i always have to make sure my bladders is empty.

Thanks for the good luck mate.
Luv Terri xxx

magistramarla
01-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi Marla,

Marla that's how i am alot of the time refering the toilet and for some reason it's worse at night after tea it drives me mad but i bet it's terrible for you while your out, before i budge from our door i always have to make sure my bladders is empty.
Luv Terri xxx

Terri,
From what I've read, our tea and coffee make matters worse! However, coffee is one vice that I refuse to give up!!! (The other one is not mentionable by a lady - LOL!)
Diane is lucky that her doc actually had a name for it and gave her some anti-spasming meds for it. I think that I could use those some days, too.
Good luck with your doc, Terri.
Hugs,
Marla

Peridot_Gem
01-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Hi Marla,
From what i've read also is fags are no'1, then caffeine and also sweetners.
Well i'm addicted to my fags, drink a cup of tea about every 10-15mins as i suffer from dry mouth with the meds and what's going on and i love a cappaccino and i started using canderel sweetner's years back and used to have 2 tablets now i'm at 4 in each drink because of my taste buds altering. If we packed up everything that triggers it, we mays well cut our throats to go with it because you ah got much life othwerwise.

I could do with some spasm meds for calf muscle every morning it dow half tighten up before i move out of bed and lets hope tomorrow comes lucky on my side after waiting so long refering the rheumo.

Thanks for the good luck wishes marla and i hope your taking it steady.

All my love to you marla. xxx