PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while!

Hazel
01-17-2011, 05:59 AM
Hi all,

Just thought id re introduce myself i havent looged on to the site in ages! Just wanted to re-join you all.

So my name is Hazel and im from OZ. It will be almost 2 years since i was diagnoed and while im not in remission yet everything seems quite stable... or so the docs are telling me :P

Anyways, im back to make new friends and get in touch with some of my old ones from here. Also because this site is great for when im feeling a little down it nice to now others are in the same boat and that your not alone.

xx

Angel Oliver
01-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Hazel,

Welcome back you have been missed.How have you been.Hope your Christmas was a nice one and lets hope this year is a happy one. There are so many newbies here, i think you may already Know Kiml she is in Oz too and Linda also so i hope you get to chat with them not sure exactly where abouts but they are near you.You know everyone here will support you so keep posting my friend.So glad you are back.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

Angel Oliver
01-17-2011, 06:08 AM
P.s we have live chat now so click chat on the top n have a go.xxxxx

Hazel
01-17-2011, 06:13 AM
its great to be back!

Chistmas was lovely as usual.. i spent it with all my beautiful cousins so it was great.

I have been pretty good. The odd flare up and joint pain have been on and off but appart from that things are pretty sweet. The fatigue has been a real killer for the whole 2 years but im living with it.

I hope u have been well. How did u spend ur christmas?

Ill have to try chat out. It seems liek a fun new feature!
xx talk soon

Angel Oliver
01-17-2011, 06:33 AM
At the top its says chat box full click it i'll be there.xxxx

Angel Oliver
01-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Think i missed you in the chat.Sorry.I wrote something there for you.xxxx

tgal
01-17-2011, 08:13 AM
HI and WB Hazel! We are so glad you decided to re-join!

ritzbit
01-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Hey there welcome back =) Its been a really long time since we talked. You stopped getting on shortly after I joined lol

Merrilyn OZ
01-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi Hazel,
I'm new since you were here last I think. Like Linda and Hannah I'm in Western Australia. We're getting quite a few Aussie members perhaps we can organise a time when we can all be on the chat line. I'm sure once Linda's feeling abit better she'll be in on the idea given our time difference with our Amerrican and British family members - they're usually asleep when we're awake. Kim from Sydney is often on the chat line if you log on you may catch one of us.
Look forward to getting to know you.
Welcome back
Merrilyn

kim,l
01-17-2011, 05:58 PM
hi hazel welcome back my fellow aussie i am from sydney hugs kim l

Peridot_Gem
01-17-2011, 06:04 PM
Hello Hazel,
Welcome back mate, even though we've not spoke before and it's nice to hear your symptoms seem to be under control for you.

Terri xxx

Nonna
01-18-2011, 03:49 AM
Just wanted to say hello, I don't sleep well so look for me in the chat often

nonna

Angel Oliver
01-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi Hazel,
How has your day been today,hope its been a good one.
love
Amanda.xxxx

Hazel
01-19-2011, 08:28 PM
heyya everyone!
thanks for the welcom back messages. I hope that i am here to stay this time :P Im sure this time i will get to know all of you a little better.
Today has been a wonderful day for me. I just found out that i got accepted into university and i am about to go out shopping with my friends. So needless to say i am in a fantastic mood :)

Hope everyone is having a good day
xxx
All my love
Hazel

tgal
01-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Congrats on being accepted! Great job! Keep us posted on how everything goes

Nonna
01-20-2011, 03:57 AM
Congratulations and Good Luck at University. Don't let it overwhelm you and have FUN; while learning I mean.

Hugs, nonna

Angel Oliver
01-20-2011, 06:13 AM
WOOHOO Hazel thats fab news.You have a lovely day today.So happy for you.

love
Amanda.xxxx

magistramarla
01-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Welcome back, Hazel!
I remember you from a while back. I'm glad that things are going well for you. Going to college is a wonderful time in life. I hope that it goes well for you.
Come and chat or vent and keep us informed of how it's going.
Hugs,
Marla

Linda From Australia
04-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Welcome back to WHL Hazel. WOW Uni, what are you studying? What uni are you going to, and how have you been coping with your studies?

Peridot20_Gem
04-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Hi Hazel,

Congratulation's and that's lovely news to hear and like Linda said what are you going to study??

keep well Terri xxx