PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

amethystchic
01-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Hey all!! Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Phoebe..I'm a mother to a sweet lil 2yr old boy and a wife!! I have been dx with SLE for two yrs now!! Looking forward to making new friends and finding great support!! Gentle hugs!!

Angel Oliver
01-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Hello and welcome Phoebe.Well you have come to the right place.Many more members will be online soon and will help and support you always.Just have a alook around the site,the 'stickys' have very useful info which will help you.Also if you click community then groups we chat in there sometimes or just stay here and members who fully understand what you are going through will come right to you.Everyone here are lovely so welcome my friend.Ah a little 2 year old,the cute age or is that the teething n screaming lol....cute anyway.Catch up with you soon.
lots of love n gentle hugs
Amanda.xxxx

tgal
01-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi Phoebe! Welcome to WHL. We are so glad that you found us. This is a great place with wonderful people that will make you feel welcome. As Amanda said, there is tons of useful information here so feel free to look through the old threads or post new ones if you wish. Please let me know if you need help with navigating around or if you have any questions about how things work. We look forward to getting to know you and welcome to our WHL family!

amethystchic
01-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks Ladies!! I'm so excited that I joined!! I've been reading some of the other posts and I'm loving how everyone here is so helpful and understanding!!

tgal
01-14-2011, 09:20 PM
I see you are online still so if you read this stop by chat on the main page and have a live talk with us!

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
01-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi Phoebe,
Welcome!! So glad you've joined. Lot's of wonderful people and information here!
Hope you have a great day!!!
Gentle Hug's to you!!!!!!!!! Diane,

red246
01-15-2011, 07:50 AM
Hi Phoebe! So glad you found us, sorry that you had to! It was great chatting last night. :) Hope you have a great day!

kim,l
01-15-2011, 04:10 PM
hi welcome phoebe to the whl family we are here for you to chat to anytime and answer any question you may have if we can hugs kim l

amethystchic
01-15-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Saysusie
01-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Hi Phoebe;
Just wanted to also welcome you to our family. I am sure that you will find wonderful people here who are devoted to helping one another, providing support to each other, and making sure that everyone knows that they are not alone! I am glad that you are here :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
01-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Hi Phoebe,
I just wanted to add my welcome to WHL.
Hugs,
Marla

Peridot_Gem
01-16-2011, 05:12 AM
Hello Phoebe,
Lovely to have you with us on our large family the WHL.
The threads here will help you alot with your SLE and we all know what your going through and anytime you need to release your stress or cry your heart out, there's always member's on line or if you want to add a thread about anything in particular.

Terri xxx