PDA

View Full Version : Emergency department visit

kim,l
01-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Well i just spent the last 17 hours in emergency had to rush my husband stephen to hospital he had severe swelling in arm we have now discovered he has cellulitis he is very unwell at the moment they have sent him home with drip in his arm nurses will be attending our house twice a day to administer bags of antibiotics he is in severe pain and very exhausted i am also very exhausted spent this time sitting in chair beside him they are keeping close eye on him because if it spreads he could be in serious danger as his imune system was comprimised when he had ross river fever and the heart attack and stroke 18 months ago they said if it gets worse they may have to operate to remove affected tissue we are hoping it will not come to this its official our life really sucks. Thanks for listening kim l

Nonna
01-13-2011, 02:34 AM
Hugs Kim
my prayer and thoughts are with you both.
No advice, just good thoughts and prayers
((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

nonna

Merrilyn OZ
01-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Kim,
So sorry to hear about your dramas you must be absolutely worn out. Wish I was closer and could visit.
My thoughts are with you both.
Lots of love and best wishes
Merrilyn

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
01-13-2011, 06:24 AM
KIM,
My thought's and prayer's are with you both.
Gentle hug's to you both and i pray you both get to feeling better soon.
Diane,

tgal
01-13-2011, 07:00 AM
Oh Kim I am so sorry! My thoughts are with both of you. I am here if you need to vent. Try and take care of yourself too. No one will be any good without you

SandyR
01-13-2011, 07:40 AM
(((hugs))) (((prayers))))

you and stephen are in my thoughts and prayers.

magistramarla
01-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Kim,
My thoughts are with both you and Stephen. As always, take care of yourself, sweetie.
Love and Hugs,
Marla