PDA

View Full Version : My children are driving me crazy

kim,l
01-09-2011, 10:49 PM
I am trying so hard to cope with this disease and i know stress is a major factor for flares but i just cannot get a break. My son is giving me grief with his mental health and alcohol issues i get him help and he walks away from it i have spent all week trying to get him into program finally found one that could help him but he doesn,t want to go because they would control his welfare payments and because he would not be able to come and go as he pleased. My youngest daughter has depression and aspergers and she is driving me nuts she is so demanding and is becoming quite abusive lately i am so tired . My husband is becoming like a hermit he never wants to leave the house and when he does he is quite miserable i know since he had the stroke he feels self concious and he is partially deaf and his memory is bad but i feel trapped the days when i do feel better i just want to go out for awhile we went out on the weekend for a drive but he was miserable the whole time i love my husband he is the reason i fight to go on he is the love of my life but i just do not know how much more of this stress i can take before i break i cannot stop shaking i have severe migraine my joints are aching i feel sick and my depression levels are high thanks for listening hugs kim l

LanaS
01-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Wow Kim that is overwhelming. I wish I had some magical advice. However, all I have to offer is my prayers. But I promise I will pray.

Lana

Nonna
01-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Oh Kim, I won't give you advice for fear it's the wrong thing. I wish I was there to give you s big hugs and say don't worry it will all work itself out. How old is your son? (brain fog on that) Is it time to let go? I wish I could tell you what to do, no one can sweetheart, all we can do is to be here for you. My only thought is to talk to a clergy person or a professional in your area.

Oh my Kim, (((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))

tgal
01-10-2011, 06:51 AM
You know that I am here for you whenever you need to talk. I can't fix it for you but I can give you an ear that will listen and a shoulder to cry on. *hugs*.

red246
01-10-2011, 07:05 AM
(((Kim))), I wish that there was something I could do to help. I know how hard it is when it seems like nothing is going right. Will keep you in my prayers that something turns around.

SandyR
01-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Kim,

it sounds like it's just one of them days we all hate to have. I'm sorry to hear that things are hard with the family right now. The plus side in what I am reading is two-fold. First - I noticed you didn't say anything about your older daughter (I forget if that is Sarah or Mikeyla at the moment) so I am guessing she is doing well at the moment. Second, you said you have been having some good days lately. That is fantastic news! I know they would be better if your other stresses weren't so big, but I am still glad to hear you are having some good-feeling days yourself. Praying for you my friend.

Sandy

Bonita
01-10-2011, 10:39 AM
So sorry to hear about all the things you are going through wish there was a magical answer but know that we are here to vent on >Bonita

mountaindreamer
01-10-2011, 03:04 PM
hi kim,

i am so sorry to hear that your family issues continue to "drive you crazy".....you endure so much from everyone that you love and try to help. I am sending you gentle hugs, i hopes that a beautiful, peaceful and enjoyable day is near in your future.

kim,l
01-10-2011, 08:23 PM
thanks everyone joshua has been accepted into rehab program with salvation army goes on thursday for 10 months hopefully he will stick with this one i love my son and want my boy back not what he has become i miss him. i am worried i have some of my valium missing and i think he took them when he was here . hugs kim l

Linda From Australia
01-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Kim thinking of you at this time. Good news about the good old Salvos .. hip hip horray!

SandyR
01-11-2011, 11:48 AM
great news about the program! I hope he likes it and it helps him.

magistramarla
01-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi Kim,
I'm so sorry that things have been going badly for your family again. The Salvation Army has a good program, if your son sticks with it.
Good luck to you - you are often in my thoughts.
Are you near any of that awful flooding? I've been worried about all of our Aussie friends.
Hugs,
Marla

kim,l
01-12-2011, 03:36 AM
no i am not near flooding but i have family members that are so bit frightening

Saysusie
01-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Kim; I am glad that you are not near the flooding. However, are your family members all right? Please let us know.
I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie