PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Stay

Bonita
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Was gone for awhile because i went to the er on New Years Day and spent the next 5 days in the hospital with diverticulitis but did not need surgery. From laying all that time my back went out and i am not allowed to get and injection because of the low immune system. Hope the rest of my new year is better. Bonita

tgal
01-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Oh Bonita I am so sorry! I know things have been rough for you the last few months so I will keep my fingers crossed that things will be looking up. I am glad you didn't have to have surgery but I am sorry about that back. Keep us posted and let me know if you ever need to talk

SandyR
01-07-2011, 07:37 AM
so you went from having a pain in the @$$ time to have a pain in the back time. :frowny face: I hope you feel better soon.

mountaindreamer
01-07-2011, 11:50 AM
hi bonita,

yuk, yuk....the er on new years and then 5 days in the hospital.....the life of a lupie. lol

so glad you are at home, and i hope you are resting and taking care of yourself.

can't wait to chat and catch up with you very soon.

wrightrs
01-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Sorry you been so sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Bonita
01-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Thank you to all of my new friends i am doing okay just trying to get my strength back and hope this will never come back but the doc says it could. My Mom had two blouckages because of this and they removed over a foot of her colon. Bonita

MorrisonGal
01-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Glad that you are home from the hospital, hope your back gets feeling better.
Take Care

magistramarla
01-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Bonita,
I'm sorry that you had such a rough start to the new year. I hope that you are feeling better now.
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
01-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Bonita; I am glad that you are feeling better and I hope that it NEVER comes back. Continue to rest and to take care of yourself.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie