PDA

View Full Version : Lupus and treated for breast cancer

Char1
11-02-2005, 07:09 AM
I have systemic lupus and the anticoagulant lupus antibody with a history of blod clots. I have just recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and am reviewing my treatment options. They have some concern regarding the use of radiation with my lupus. Would be grateful to hear from anyone out there that has lupus and has also gone through breast cancer. Thanks. Charlotte

TracyDawn
11-02-2005, 09:38 AM
I have NO answers for you but lots of {{{HUGS}}} you have so much on your plate. I am so sorry. Lupus alone is bad enough, I hate to think of what you are going through with the rest of it. Good luck!

amychen
11-02-2005, 12:59 PM
hi charlotte,
sorry but i don't have any answers for you...like tracy dawn, i just wanted to tell you that i have lots of hugs for you...you hang in there and i hope everything will be fine!! God bless!

Saysusie
11-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Hi Charlotte;
I've searched and searched and found virtually nothing about treatment alternatives for breast cancer for Lupus patients. I found a lot of information that talked about some of Lupus treatments possibly putting us at risk for some cancers. I wish I had more for you...but I am not giving up. I will continue to search, make calls and read up. If I find anything, I will post it immediately.
I wish you the very best!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie