PDA

View Full Version : does this look like the lupus rash?

zandanric
01-04-2011, 12:54 AM
3049 im not sure but this is what happens to me when i start feeling sick with all the other lupus type symptoms

debbie-b
01-04-2011, 07:00 AM
It does to me. Did you show it to your doctor? He needs to see it.
Have you had any blood tests done?
I have lupus, but never had a rash. Well I take that back, for a couple of weeks, I have had these little red dots
with a tiny white center, on my cheeks. I don't know what that is.
I would get it checked out.

Debbie

tgal
01-04-2011, 09:04 AM
There are so many kinds of Rashes but that one needs to be looked at. I get rashes and I get boils. You really have to have your doctor check those out

Saysusie
01-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I absolutely agree..please have this looked at as soon as you can! And, please, let us know what the doctor says about this rash.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Ronnie
01-08-2011, 12:12 PM
My rheumi and nuerologist mentioned my rash on my face before I ever heard the word lupus. They mentioned it was a symptom of lupus. My rash looked similar to yours. My nuero asked if I had been in the sun because it looks like a sun burn kinda.(the funny thing is that there hadn't been sun since I could even remember. It is winter in Missouri and the sun hadn't been out for a week. I thought what do you think. LOL!) It goes across both cheeks just below the eyes and over the nose. It is red with a little puffiness to it. From what I can tell on the picture it looks similar to yours. I hope this helps.