PDA

View Full Version : mole removed!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
12-31-2010, 02:33 AM
hi all hope you had good xmas!!!

i know i told a couple of you i had a worrying mole! that i was having checked out!

well went xmas eve to see dermitolgist and he said it loook supisious but because of my warfrin i would have to see plastic surgeon but they would get me in as quick as possible!! and so they did on wednes i got phone call saying they could fit me in next day! ( yesterday!) and so now i have had it all cut out ppphheewww and i will find out in 3 weeks if it was the 'c' word or not!

ps hope you all have merry new year!! xxxx

Linda From Australia
12-31-2010, 02:53 AM
It is good the mole was removed sooner rather than later, which is probably a great relief for you. Try not to worry over the next few weeks because there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

Nonna
12-31-2010, 04:56 AM
That's oh so true, worrying doesn't change facts. But I'm glad yougot it removed. I've had several removed and tested.
Good Luck and plenty of hugs
nonna

tgal
12-31-2010, 06:12 AM
Glad you had it removed! I will keep my fingers crossed about the outcome and know that you are always in my thoughts

Angel Oliver
12-31-2010, 06:44 AM
Wow im so glad you had it removed and i hope you try not to worry too much and its all good news.I'll be thinking of you.Lots of love.xxxxx

SandyR
12-31-2010, 07:27 AM
I've had a mole removed too and Linda's right. No point in worrying until you have something to worry about. I'm glad you did go and get it checked out though. Better to be cautious. Happy New Year!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Thanks for all the replies!! Hope you alll had lovely new year!!!! Xxxx

Nonna
01-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Happy New Year Heidi, may all your wishes come true

Saysusie
01-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Well, I am so glad that I read this thread. I have a mole that has been worrying me for years. it has not changed shape, nor has it grown or changed in any way..but it is raised and a bit lumpy. I've already had once "C" scare and surgery..I guess I was just too afraid to find out about this mole. But, now I will definitely make an appointment to check it out and probably have it removed!
Thanx guys, for this discussion that has given me the strength to do something I should have done long ago!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Well I'm glad I wrote if it helps people get them checked out! If it's something it needs dealing with and if it's nothing at least it's peace of mind!!!! Saysusie please let's us know how you get along I'm sure all will be fine much love xxxx