PDA

View Full Version : A revelation had, have I

Nonna
12-30-2010, 06:18 AM
I know there is a thread somewhere about feeling vibrations that no one else feels, but I didn't see it.
I was laying in bed suffering my usual muscle spasms when it dawned on me. When I feel vibrations that no one else feels; they must be constant minute muscle spasms.

Revelation have I
twitchy spasming
nonna
:tongue::twitcy:

Angel Oliver
12-31-2010, 06:51 AM
Yes i feel em too Nonna lol.Once i lay there and thought wow this one is a big vibration and it was actually a little earthquake lol....hard to tell the difference sometimes ,but i should have had a clue when the books fell of the shelf and i ran screaming thinking i was being haunted lol.Funny:)
But yes,they are a weird sensation,some mild some like someone is moving the bed.....hence my poltageist theory lol.Many of us have them.Muscle spasms verses nerve endings.....maybe.
Love
Amanda
The Haunted one lol:)x

tgal
12-31-2010, 07:08 AM
I just have to say that I love all the SciFi referenced on this board! It makes me feel so at home!

mystiejm
12-31-2010, 11:36 AM
I get vibrations also, usually in my arm that shoots down to my fingers or it starts in my calf and goes down to my feet. Sometimes it feels like I plugged my foot into an electrical outlet! Ha Ha, thats funny Amanda, made me laugh!

tgal
12-31-2010, 11:39 AM
It is funny you mention the electrical outlet. Although I get the vibrations I also get these quick "shocks" in my legs and arms. I tell the doctors that the best way I can describe it is if I were a robot I would say that I was short circuiting. They look at me like I am stupid. It's ok though because I often look at them the same way!

Nonna
12-31-2010, 08:30 PM
OMG I love this place, the SciFi references and all. My neuro just nods when I say it feels like I'm short circuiting. When will they learn to listen to us .

Woo Hooo don't let the poltergist get you.

Believe what you can, say what you feel; and maybe listen the world will

Saysusie
01-02-2011, 01:19 PM
I feel the vibrations often and am constantly pulling my phone out thinking that I am getting a phone call. This gets really weird when my phone is nowhere near me, so I am searching around for it because I felt it vibrate (lol).
I am glad that someone figured out that it is probably lots of minute muscle spasms!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

GoodDog
01-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Try living in California and having those vibrations! LOL I'm constantly turning on the TV to see what magnitude the earthquake was. LOL When I'm in bed it feels like there's a small vibrating appliance touching the bed. Not strong but enough to be an annoyance.

Nonna
01-03-2011, 12:22 PM
I feel the vibrations often and am constantly pulling my phone out thinking that I am getting a phone call. This gets really weird when my phone is nowhere near me, so I am searching around for it because I felt it vibrate (lol).
I am glad that someone figured out that it is probably lots of minute muscle spasms!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

You mean I'm not the only one that does that????

Nonna
01-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Try living in California and having those vibrations! LOL I'm constantly turning on the TV to see what magnitude the earthquake was. LOL When I'm in bed it feels like there's a small vibrating appliance touching the bed. Not strong but enough to be an annoyance.

GoodDog I used to live in Pacifica. I know what you mean

Nonna