PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Katalanta
10-31-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm just going to take a minute and say thank you to everybody on the boards. Being able to come here is the only thing saving my sanity right now. There are so many little things that don't seem to make sense or don't seem related...

I was talking to my manager the other day and I was a pretty down about the whole thing, and he said, "Remember, you don't have a lot of little things you're dealing with anymore. You have one thing. Just one. And you can handle it."

He got that from the postings on this board. And it helped.

OH! And a special thank you goes out to SaySusie! The woman with the information!!!!! No matter what us newbies ask, it seems like she's got the answer and dishes it up with a full dose of warmth, compassion and empathy. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

hatlady
10-31-2005, 08:58 PM
:) I agree, these boards are lifesavers! It is so wonderful having the information and the support here.

And yes, SaySusie is THE BEST! I've learned so much from her!

Thanks for starting this post of gratitude! :D

Saysusie
11-05-2005, 11:42 AM
To All Of You;
You are most welcome. This board is very important to me because each and every one of you are very important to me. And, yes, no matter what you ask, I will spend hours and hours - days and days trying to find an answer for you.
But, let me say that this forum is what it is because of each of you. I posted, in another thread, my truly heartfelt "thank you" to all of you who are kind, comforting, informative and helpful to each other. I truly appreciate the time that you take to support this forum and to be helpful to one another...So, let me say THANK YOU to all of you!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie