PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Moderator - Tgal

admin
12-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Please welcome tgal as our newest moderator. tgal will be helping out Saysuzie and Rob around here. Thank you in advance for helping our forum and members at WHL!

Saysusie
12-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Conrad...you are the best!!!

Let's all welcome Tgal as WHL's newest moderator!! She has been such a wonderful asset to our family here and has done so much for the forum. She has graciously volunteered to help us as moderator and we are honored to have her.

WELCOME TGAL!!!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
12-27-2010, 11:22 PM
congrats mari this is wonderful news hugs kim l

rob
12-28-2010, 03:15 AM
Congratulations Mari! You have more than earned this. You are a tremendous asset to our online community here at WHL!

Rob

tgal
12-28-2010, 03:58 AM
Thank you everyone. As I said to Rob and Susie it is really my pleasure to help in any way that I can around here. This forum has been a lifeline for me more times than I can count and anything that I can do to repay that debt is a privilege and a pleasure.

Linda From Australia
12-28-2010, 04:42 AM
WOW - this is fantastic - you have already done such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
12-28-2010, 05:05 AM
Woooohoooo well done!!! Xxxxx

debbie-b
12-28-2010, 05:07 AM
YOU are the right person for this job. We are glad to have you.

Debbie

rob
12-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Thank you everyone...

...anything that I can do to repay that debt is a privilege and a pleasure.

Well, you could start by snowblowing my driveway. It's only 2 more feet on top of yesterdays 2 feet, just a light dusting...

On a more serious note, having your help is all the thanks I need. With as busy as the site has become, an extra moderator was really needed.

Rob

tgal
12-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Well, you could start by snowblowing my driveway. It's only 2 more feet on top of yesterdays 2 feet, just a light dusting...

On a more serious note, having your help is all the thanks I need. With as busy as the site has become, an extra moderator was really needed.

Rob

Ummm.. well... sorry but it is going to be a day of resting for me today. I have done over done it the last few days. If I was closer and feeling better I would be glad to help with the snow (Not) LOL

Now any work I can do from the couch... Just tell me what I need to do!

debbie-b
12-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Ummm.. well... sorry but it is going to be a day of resting for me today. I have done over done it the last few days. If I was closer and feeling better I would be glad to help with the snow (Not) LOL

Now any work I can do from the couch... Just tell me what I need to do!

That is what I am looking for too, A JOB, I CAN DO FROM MY COUCH. lol

Debbie

red246
12-28-2010, 08:04 AM
Congrats Mari! You are such an asset to this board! (((HUGS)))

BonusMom
12-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Cool! Another whack-a-mole, er whack-a-spammer on board! Thanks for helping Rob out Tgal. There are days I don't think Rob was coming up for air because of his duties on The Mod Squad.

Now, maybe, Rob can find some balance, i,e, have a little time for his sweetie, maintain his health, restore another classic car

Thanks for helping out Tgal. Your help is appreciated!

Bonita
12-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks Tgal and i hope you are feeling good these days. Bonita

rob
12-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Congrats Mari! You are such an asset to this board! (((HUGS)))

The internet is strong in Tgal, a powerful Moderator, she will be...

Merrilyn OZ
12-28-2010, 03:10 PM
WAHOOOOOOO!! CONGRATULATIONS Mari, you're certainly the right person to be the next Moderator.

tgal
12-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Cool! Another whack-a-mole, er whack-a-spammer on board! Thanks for helping Rob out Tgal. There are days I don't think Rob was coming up for air because of his duties on The Mod Squad.

Now, maybe, Rob can find some balance, i,e, have a little time for his sweetie, maintain his health, restore another classic car

Thanks for helping out Tgal. Your help is appreciated!

That is my hope, BonusMom: That Rob and Susie can get a bit of relief. I feel kind of like a back up pitcher. The starting line-up has to get tired sometime!

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. They mean more to me than you will ever know

SandyR
12-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Congrats Mari!!!!

mountaindreamer
12-28-2010, 06:18 PM
congrats, mari....This forum is a safe-haven for many of us, and i know that it demands a lot of rob's and saysusie's time. thank you so much for helping to protect us from those with bad intentions.

you will probably be hearing from me, because i am notorious for loosing posts/threads around here. If other have not forwarned you, i am the computer ignorant member of whl. ha ha ha

Hunniebun
12-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Wow, very cool Tgal! :)

froggal
12-28-2010, 11:36 PM
I am SO HAPPY to see you take on this responsibility! I have said it before, you are such a blessing to our lupie family. You are always so positive and you are always so comforting! I am so glad and thankful you have agreed to accept this position!

Nonna
12-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Wow!!!!! Look what happened while I was gone. Congrats and Hugs Mari!

Nonna
Matthew 11:28-30

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
12-31-2010, 05:52 AM
Congrat's Tgal,
You were surley a BLESSING & COMFORT to me, as others were on this forum!
You have a great day!!!!!

Angel Oliver
12-31-2010, 06:46 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Congratulations Mari.xxx

Lots of love.xxxx

magistramarla
01-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Mari,
I'm late to this party - Congratulations!
It's cool - we have a moderator on the east coast, one on the west coast, and now one in the middle. It's smart to have you guys in different time zones.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
01-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Ya'll have all been so wonderful! Thanks to each and every one of you that have been so kind, not only in this but each and every day that I come here. Ya'll are the best of the best and I am honored to know you all