PDA

View Full Version : Stinky Snow!!!!

red246
12-27-2010, 07:43 AM
I love snow! Absolutely love it, but not when it cancels flights. My boys were gone for the first time this Christmas. They were supposed to be home this morning, but now cuz of this stupid storm..........not till Thursday! We had postponed having our Christmas until they came home. We were going to have Christmas Eve tonight and tomorrow would have been our Christmas. I know it can't be helped, but I am sooooo bummed and mad and frustrated!!!!!! The only good thing about it is that it gives me more time to get done the things that I haven't gotten done because I've been sick & flaring like a mad woman! lol
Thanks for listening to me rant! Wahhhhhh! lol

tgal
12-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Oh Red I am so sorry!!! I know you were looking forward to them coming in today! Well at least you know they are safe and not stuck at some airport alone (think of all of those Christmas movies LOL).

We will be here for you until they return! *hugs*

Hunniebun
12-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Aw that's not good, but they will be home soon, you can have Christmas any time. We don't have any snow where I live, it's just been raining, and raining, and raining...Not even below zero yet, so pass some snow my way.

red246
12-27-2010, 12:19 PM
I would gladly send it your way if I could! lol It was supposed to have come on Christmas, then they would be home already! Oh well, enjoying some more quiet, but I'd still rather they were home. :)

Linda From Australia
12-27-2010, 03:49 PM
I bet you are going to have a whopper of a party when the boys do eventually come home. And remember, no peeping into the presents until it is actually Christmas time.

We are having such extreme weather at the moment in Australia. Floods, cyclones, rain storms, snow, 104F (here in Perth).

SandyR
12-27-2010, 05:30 PM
red,

this was some storm! Over 3' in Jackson without the drift. I'm sorry your boys won't be home as early as expected, but I am glad to hear you will have a few extra days to rest up and be 100% yourself when you do see them again.

rob
12-27-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your delayed Christmas Lauren. We got dumped on pretty well up here. Just about 2.5 feet of snow and it's still coming down. Been having 70mph wind gusts, and much of the state is without power. One heck of a storm.

Rob

red246
12-28-2010, 08:05 AM
I bet you are going to have a whopper of a party when the boys do eventually come home. And remember, no peeping into the presents until it is actually Christmas time.

We are having such extreme weather at the moment in Australia. Floods, cyclones, rain storms, snow, 104F (here in Perth).

Linda - aren't you the one who the other night was telling me to open up my super cool present and play w/it?? that they would never know? LOL

tgal
12-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Linda - aren't you the one who the other night was telling me to open up my super cool present and play w/it?? that they would never know? LOL

Oh Oh I get to use an Aussie line! Don't be a sticky beak, red! You have to wait!(Linda will be so proud! I wrote it down so I could use it sometime LOL)

Linda From Australia
12-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Ok - so I said don't be a sticky beak, no peeping at those presents until your boys come home.
Then Gosh - I apparently told you (I don't remember saying it though) to open you present and play with it!!!

Oh Red, what I have said has finally come back to haunt me. Goodness me. This reinforces what I have said a number of times about everything said is open to the public to see, if I want to say something without anyone else knowing about I can use Private messaging.

OK - OK - I will eat my own words - So I will go back to my original - good advice - no peeping Red, wait until your boys come home before you open your presents. And while you are at it, get out in that snow and blizzard and buy your boys some more presents that are now half the price. And while you are at it, get your hubby to buy you some attachements for that present that you don't know that you are getting.

red246
12-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Linda - I'm laughing so hard right now that my chest hurts! You are too funny! Love ya!