PDA

View Full Version : Woooo whhhoooooo, I'm on my way

Nonna
12-23-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm off to my Mom and Dad's for Christmas. No computer, no Internet A nice quiet visit. Will be back next week.

I see the foot doc and the rheumy and the neuro guy all on the same day the following week.

Wishing all a Merry Painfree Christmas!

Nonna

tgal
12-23-2010, 09:02 PM
We will miss you, Nonna! Enjoy

rob
12-24-2010, 03:07 AM
Have a safe trip Nonna, and a Merry Christmas.

Rob

red246
12-24-2010, 07:09 AM
We'll miss you Nonna! Have a wonderful trip & a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

Angel Oliver
12-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay so exciting!!!! You have a fantastic time and rest and have fun.You will be missed.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

Nonna
12-30-2010, 05:57 AM
It was a nice quiet time with my folks, missed the Internet though. They are refurbishing the building so M& D are in another with no computer that was rough.
Well, I'm home again and ready to attack the world. Let me at 'em; I'm ready. Feeling great at the moment except for the nerve tumor in my foot.

And look at you all strange what a difference a week made

Hugs and love and prayers to all

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

tgal
12-30-2010, 07:41 AM
We are so glad that you are back, Nonna! We missed you!

Saysusie
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Welcome Home Nonna...I am glad that your Christmas was a restful and peaceful one. Glad to have you back. Did you notice that Tgal is our newest moderator now??

Happy New Year!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Nonna
01-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Yes I noticed that Susie, that's stay I meant about the difference in a week. Tgal is certain the right one to help you and Rob

nonna

magistramarla
01-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Hi Nonna,
I'm glad that you had a peaceful holiday. It sounds like it was much more peaceful than mine!
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
01-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Thanks Marla it was almost too quiet. Missed the grandkids and their clowning.

mountaindreamer
01-05-2011, 03:26 PM
hi nonna,
\
so glad that you had a nice christmas with the folks. hope the air travel went smoothly. you have quite a list of drs. to see this week, please let us know if you find out anything new.

again,,,,,i had a wonderful time at our "holiday" lunch.

Nonna
01-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Brain fog hit me badly
one appointment was canceled, she had me come in a month early,
the second one was actually today - he confirmed the Parkinson's diagnosis. And the foot doctor is still tommorrow am.
I'm not liking the idea that he might be sticking a needle in my foot.
I'm not a needle person.
Tell you more tomorrow

tgal
01-05-2011, 08:10 PM
You know we will be here for you! You are a very important member of our WHL family and family is with you through everything. Keep us posted. *hugs* to you

Linda From Australia
01-06-2011, 04:18 AM
Nonna I am sending all the hugs and good thoghts back to you that you sent me the other day.

Nonna
01-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Made it back from the foot doctor, seems to be more than an inflamed nerve tumor(tangle or mess). The toes are doing funny things which cause the other bones in my foot to kinda pinch and irrate the nerves. Go figure!

So I did get the shot in my foot plus some inserts to reposition the bones properly, hopefully this will work. But now I feel the muscles in my foot spasming so &@#%€ге~?

I think I must have also misplaced one of my med vials cause I'm out and the insurance won't refill yet.

Just feeling a bit overwhelmed and glad I took today off work. Am gonna lose myself in the world of Babylon 5

hugs and good thoughts to all
nonna