PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter's Doctor Called

tgal
12-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Just thought I would give everyone and update on my daughter. I received a call from the doctors office today and they want her to go have an ultrasound of her hip because the x-ray seems to show some fluid on the joint. They are still waiting on all of the blood results but those that are in so far are OK (but as we all know that means diddly squat).

Please keep your fingers crossed while we continue on this journey with her

Update: They just called again and her ultrasound appointment is set for 2PM today. She gets out of school at 12PM so we will head over there as soon as she gets home. Wish us luck

chikititalinda
12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Praying for everything to turn out well, she's much too young. So sorry you are going through all of these issues with her.

Nonna
12-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Wishing you both Good Luck, thinking about you.
Hugs
Nonna

Bonita
12-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Thinking of you and your daughter and wishing you good luck. Love Bonita

Merrilyn OZ
12-17-2010, 04:30 PM
My thoughts are with you both today, I hope results are Ok Hugs Merrilyn

red246
12-17-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm just now seeing this, how did it go?

(((HUGS)))

debbie-b
12-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Any news on your daughter?

Debbie

tgal
12-19-2010, 06:24 AM
Good morning everyone,

Well Ash had the MRI on Friday and her doctor called her in Amitriptyline which she started last night. We should have an answer about the ultrasound on Monday so I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for thinking of her

Nonna
12-19-2010, 07:07 AM
Hugs

thinking of you both this morning. Wishing I was there to help. Feeling a bit confused myself as to which way to turn.

Guess it's a part of Life that we all must face from time to time.

Sorry it would not just let me post hugs and the words just spilled out

Hugs
Toni

tgal
12-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Oh Nonna spill away! I think we all have way too much going on and we just need a place to talk it out. I am always here for you. *hugs*

tgal
12-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Good news on my daughter! No damage or fluid found at this time. They are going to treat her with ammitriploline and physical therapy while keeping an eye on her but for now that is where we stand. She will go to an appointment with her Primary (one of the top 100 Pediatricians in the US a few years ago) after the first of the year to set up a treatment plan and we will see the rhuemy every 6 months. I am very thankful for the results and for the concern each of you showed through this. My love to each and every one of you

mountaindreamer
12-21-2010, 02:37 PM
hi mari,

so sorry that i am just now finding this thread. but, so glad to hear the news about her tests. Thank goodness that you have her in with the top doctors......I hope you are able to relax and enjoy this Christmas week now.

Merrilyn OZ
12-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Great news for Christmas tgal, as a mum I know how worried we get when our kids are not well. I'm sure that this news is the start of a much better year in 2011 for you both. Have a great Christmas. Merrilyn