PDA

View Full Version : Have a question

kim,l
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I was wondering what you all think as you know i have 3 children with different depression disorders and there has been different reasons but i am wondering could i have made them extra sensitive to these disorders because of my lupus as depression is part of lupus and because they were all premature if they had diagnosed me years ago before the children were born and started treatment do you think it would have made a difference could it have changed them getting these disorders it is just something that is playing on my mind lately or do you think i am just being stupid for worrying about this thanks for listening hugs kim l

Islablue
12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Kim, don't even go there! Blaming yourself is not the answer and it's not going to change a thing. You're a good mom! Just be supportive and that's all you can do. Love and nurture. It is not your fault at all even if you think you have made some mistakes, you are only human.

tgal
12-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Honey we can't play the "what if I was diagnosed sooner game". All of us could go there. This is a disease that takes forever to diagnose and it is not your fault that it took so long. We play the hand we are dealt and we go from there. Don't borrow trouble. We have enough of our own