PDA

View Full Version : happy thanksgiving

mountaindreamer
11-24-2010, 03:40 PM
hi everyone,

i want to wish each and every one of you a very happy thanksgiving. I wish for each of you a day that is the best that it can be, and i wish you serenity for the day.

i have not had the pleasure of visiting with many of you, but i do consider every member of whl as my family, and i look forward to learning and sharing with each of you

again, happy thanksgiving.

tgal
11-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Thank you Phyllis and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I will be saying a special thanks for my WHL family this year. I don't know what I would have done this last year without all of you. Thanks to each of you for being a part of my life. It means more than you know

Saysusie
11-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Beautifully said, Mountaindreamer:
I hope that your Thanksgiving is a day free of pain, filled with joy, and abounding with love! I am so happy that you are a part of this family :-)

To my WHL family..I am sending you wishes for a wonderful holiday filled with love!!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
11-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Everyone,
Happy Thanksgiving to every member of WHL.
I give thanks for Saysusie, for coming up with the idea of this wonderful site.
I give thanks for Conrad, our beloved administrator, for making it all possible.
I give thanks for Rob, for his skills at moderating this board.

I send my love to all of my online family!
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
11-24-2010, 07:12 PM
I thank the Lord for directing me here to WHL and it's special family. Thank you Conrad, Saysusie and Rob for all you do. My special friends- Phyllis, Mari and Marla. - Linda in Australia to name a few. If I didn't name you please know it's just the brain fog which had been bad lately

Bless you all and may happiness and love come to you all

Hunniebun
11-24-2010, 11:40 PM
We already had ours in Canada but I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends on here!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-25-2010, 01:31 AM
i got so much to be thankful for this year and my friends on here is one of them!!!

hope you all have a great thanksgiving!!!!

love me, dan and bolt the dog!!!!!

kim,l
11-25-2010, 01:50 AM
happy thanksgiving to all my american friends have wonderful day love and hugs your aussie friend kim l

Bonita
11-25-2010, 06:21 AM
I also wish everyone a Happy pain free Thanksgiving to all of my new friends. Bonita

rob
11-25-2010, 06:39 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

My life would be a much more drab, and empty place if it weren't for the kind words and friendship I receive here, and for that-for all of you, I am very thankful.

Rob

Your (hopefully humble) Moderator.

debbie-b
11-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Everything you guys have said, brought tears to my eyes. It is amazing how you can love and appreciate people, you have never physically met. We all have a bond, we all make each other stronger, because we are all in the same boat.
I am very thankful, that I was allowed to be a part of this family.
Thank you Conrad, Susie and Rob.

Debbie

Saysusie
11-25-2010, 07:42 PM
This family has been such an important part of my life since the inception of WHL. We have members who have been here a very long time, some who were away for a while, but who have returned, and some who are new - but each and every one of you are truly important to me and the care, compassion and true concern that you share with one another never ceases to amaze me and, if I may say, to make me so proud to be in this family.
I give thanks to our tireless moderator, Rob who works so diligently to ensure that this site is safe. I give thanks to Conrad who offers this site to each of us and who pays for its upkeep out of his pocket so that we can always be available to anyone who needs support. I give thanks to our senior members, Mountaindreamer, Tgal, Marla, Oluwa, Tigerlishis, Bonita, Kim, Hunniebun, and others,who have been around for a while and who always give so much of themselves to help other, I give thanks to our Jr Members and our newcomers who share so willingly and openly. Together, you have all made WHL a beautiful, safe, welcoming place that I am proud to be a part of.
I give thanks for my sweet Lauri, who shared her life with me for 24yrs and who taught me the importance of giving freely, caring deeply, and loving unconditionally!
Love To Each One Of You..My WHL Family

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
11-26-2010, 07:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy Black Friday too LOL! I am just seeing this now. I hope everyone had a blessed day with as little pain and complication as possible. I am thankful to you all for just being who you are and being blessed to know you all but most especially to Saysusie, Conrad and Rob for making this little place a home away from home for us all.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-27-2010, 04:03 AM
This family has been such an important part of my life since the inception of WHL. We have members who have been here a very long time, some who were away for a while, but who have returned, and some who are new - but each and every one of you are truly important to me and the care, compassion and true concern that you share with one another never ceases to amaze me and, if I may say, to make me so proud to be in this family.
I give thanks to our tireless moderator, Rob who works so diligently to ensure that this site is safe. I give thanks to Conrad who offers this site to each of us and who pays for its upkeep out of his pocket so that we can always be available to anyone who needs support. I give thanks to our senior members, Mountaindreamer, Tgal, Marla, Oluwa, Tigerlishis, Bonita, Kim, Hunniebun, and others,who have been around for a while and who always give so much of themselves to help other, I give thanks to our Jr Members and our newcomers who share so willingly and openly. Together, you have all made WHL a beautiful, safe, welcoming place that I am proud to be a part of.
I give thanks for my sweet Lauri, who shared her life with me for 24yrs and who taught me the importance of giving freely, caring deeply, and loving unconditionally!
Love To Each One Of You..My WHL Family

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

so beautifully said saysusie it brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat!! it is such a honour to be in your list of thanks when i all i do is be myself and treat other how i would liek to be treated!!

i want thank you with out you and the lovely daughter of your this site would of never been started in the first place! this place that feels like a second home somewhere that no matter how long your away when you come back your always treated the same, some where you feel comfortable and safe to say things you might not even tell your family at home!

so thank you saysusie xxxxxx

Saysusie
11-27-2010, 07:33 PM
{{{{hugs}}}} Tigerlishus; I only hope that Lauri is proud of our family and what we do for one another here :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-29-2010, 12:41 AM
With out diet she will be proud I know if you were my mum and had done this I would be xxxx

SandyR
11-29-2010, 08:15 AM
{{{{hugs}}}} Tigerlishus; I only hope that Lauri is proud of our family and what we do for one another here :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Please don't doubt how proud she is of you. We echo her feeling when we tell you how happy we are to be here. I can't count the ways you have helped me with this site and I know everyone else here feels that way too. She's more than proud of you. She's happy for you too.

tgal
11-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Perfectly said Sandy

red246
11-29-2010, 10:15 AM
okay, just now saw this. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so greatful for all of you and this site! You definitely make dealing w/this insane disease much easier and at times keep it light! I love you all! (((HUGS)))

Saysusie
11-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Thank You Everyone....You are all such a blessing to me!!

Always
Saysusie