PDA

View Full Version : Off to the ER!

chikititalinda
11-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Hello everyone, please wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. Hope is nothing, but am feeling chest and shoulder pains again, last time that happened I was hospitalized for perdicardial effusions. I called my cardiologist and he told me to go straight to the ER. Hope its just stress!

Han
11-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Let us know when you get home. Thinking of you.

Nonna
11-24-2010, 05:38 AM
Good thoughts and prayers for you

tgal
11-24-2010, 07:06 AM
I will be keeping you in my thoughts. Please keep us posted when you can

Rickigal
11-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Good luck to you. Hopefully it isn't anything too serious or life threatening. Please let us know how it goes. I am sending prayers and happy thoughts to you.

Erika

rob
11-25-2010, 07:01 AM
Hello everyone, please wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. Hope is nothing, but am feeling chest and shoulder pains again, last time that happened I was hospitalized for perdicardial effusions. I called my cardiologist and he told me to go straight to the ER. Hope its just stress!

I hope this is only a minor problem. Better safe than sorry though. Please let us know how you are doing when you are able.

Rob

Hunniebun
11-25-2010, 08:59 AM
How did it go? Are you feeling better and did you find out what was wrong?

serand4
11-25-2010, 11:16 AM
I've been exactly where you are. Mine turned out to be residual pain but as we haven't heard from you, it seems that you may have been admitted. I'll keep you in my prayers. I never had a single heart problem in my life -- couldn't even reach my target heart rate when I exercised -- until this Lupus or whatever it is set in. I know it hurts! I just pray it's the healing pain because my chest pains have really improved over the past month or so. Let us know what's going on, please!

chikititalinda
11-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks for all your vibes, I'm finally home missed thanksgiving, but thats ok because we're having it tonight! I still need some more test and I will keep you posted as to what it finally was, I know my heart went up to 153! and 104 fever, my preassure was also up. they think it was something called gastro parecis or something like that. Ill see what the other test show. Thanks again!

tgal
11-28-2010, 06:15 PM
I am so glad that you made it home! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Enjoy your evening and keep us posted as to the test results

Saysusie
11-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Glad you are home...I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Please, do keep us posted.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie