PDA

View Full Version : Blisters????

cassy13thave
11-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok. I have these blisters that keep showing up on the outside of my nose like at the crease. They were popping like three times a year.. Now they are showing up more frequetly and now on my big. I think I had on inside my nose as well. Am I the only one?

tgal
11-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi Cassy! Nope, you are not the only one. I fight those dang blisters all the time! I have them in my nose, under my nose, on my nose, in my mouth, on my lips and this last go around even on my scalp! The doctor can give your some cream to take care of them. Some people say the triple antibiotic cream works for them but it never does for me. Good luck!

Saysusie
11-22-2010, 10:34 PM
I think that your blisters may actually be lupus ulcers. If so, they are quite common and many of us suffer with them. They can occur on the nose, inside the nose, inside the mouth, in the scalp, in the genitals and sometimes even the eyes.
The creams usually work well, especially when taken with medication for the underlying issue (Lupus). Many have found that Plaquenil helps these ulcers immensely and, once healed, they often do not return.
Talk to your doctor about the blisters to determine if they are Lupus ulcers and what the best treatment regimen might be.
I hope that you find a treatment that works for you and works quickly.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
11-23-2010, 07:35 AM
I get some nice blisters in my nose and on my gums, usually only in a flare though.