PDA

View Full Version : Todays not so good.

sue27
11-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi there, feeling a little sad today, have no idea why though. Maybe i'm just tired. my partner keeps asking me if i'm ok. to which he gets a yes, although i no that he nos there something wrong. But when you dont no why you feel the way you do how do you explain to others how your feeling?. Well now i've had my moan i'm going for a lie down see if it helps.

Love and hugs to everyone

Sue xx

rob
11-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Just tell people No, I am not OK, but I will persevere. Having Lupus sucks, being in diagnostic limbo is no fun either. We have a good reason to be a little sad some days, what's everybody else's excuse? This disease will mess with your head, and it's not all purely psychological. There are real physiological reasons for Lupus causing us "the blues", or triggering actual depression. Just hang in there, even with Lupus, not every day is going to be bad.

Rob

tgal
11-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Just tell people No, I am not OK, but I will persevere. Having Lupus sucks, being in diagnostic limbo is no fun either. We have a good reason to be a little sad some days, what's everybody else's excuse? This disease will mess with your head, and it's not all purely psychological. There are real physiological reasons for Lupus causing us "the blues", or triggering actual depression. Just hang in there, even with Lupus, not every day is going to be bad.

Rob

I am so proud that I know you! Perfectly said

Hunniebun
11-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Yep pretty much to a T. Even through all of this I still try my best to be as happy as I can be, but when somebody thinks I shouldn't be miserable or even a little bit sad one day, they'll get bitten.

Saysusie
11-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Rob has responded to you with words that cannot be improved upon. It is OK to feel sad and this is the place to come when you need to talk about your sadness, because we understand, I hope that you feel better soon. Even if you don't, we are still here for you.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
11-21-2010, 04:26 PM
don,t feel bad we all have these sad days and this is what we are here for to be your sounding board and rob you always seem to say something that makes us all feel better you my friend are a wonderful kind person who.s wise words keep us going hugs kim l

serand4
11-21-2010, 07:38 PM
Sometimes I just smile and say, "tomorrow will be better," and close the conversation. I have a lot of lovely friends and they know that if I wanted to talk about it, I would. Actually, I use this board to really express myself. You guys understand and you can decide whether you're in the mood to read further or not and my feelings won't be hurt. Sometimes I wish family was as perceptive!

sue27
11-22-2010, 02:19 AM
Thank you all for listening. The advice and support is wonderful. I think today is going to be a better day, Woke up this morning feeling very positive. Even though my lower back hurts like hell. Although i do think its my bodies way of telling me to slow down. I am getting better at listening to my body, and learning that everything does not have to be done in one day, and that my wonderful man will help me when he gets home from work. So today for the 1st time in along time i'm going to go with the flow. And if its not done today it will be done another day, and thats ok. After all the housework is not going anywhere ( unless the housework fairies come in and do it for me)

Love to you all

Sue xx

tgal
11-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Hey Sue,

I am so glad that you are feeling better! One of the hardest things for me to learn is not to over-do it on my good days. I have a habit getting up on my good days and doing way too much because I know I may not be able to on another day. Problem is I end up doing more harm to my body. I am working on doing little bits on the good days so I can have even more good days. (I appear to be a slow learner LOL)

sue27
11-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Well sitting around doing nothing is by no means easy. I am a little restless now.But as the back pain is easing i now have a headache. The joys. Also feeling a little on the warm side. I can see i'm going to find it hard on days when i need to rest, but most learn to. I know this week will not be so bad as my other half will be at home and he will tell me off if i try to do to much and insists that i rest as he will do it. Well i'm off to have tea, which is being cooked for me.

love and hugs to everyone

Sue xx