PDA

View Full Version : Oops!

sue27
11-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Well after my major break down last night. My poor partner has walked through the door from and is very tired. Feeling very guilty right now. So I've sent him off to bed for a bit. All mobiles are on silence and so is the house phone. Its moments like this that makes me see exactly what effect my lupus has on him. I know i am very lucky to have him in my life. he is such an amazing man. After all he spent some time looking for a sight like this one for me, while i was fast asleep on the sofa. He never moans at me. And nos when i need a cuddle. So tonight while hes sleeping i will start tea for a change. I no I'm a lucky girl. As much as i hate seeing him this knackered because of my illness i no he hates seeing me the way i am even more. For all you single ladies out there if i could find a way to give you all what i have i would. Well better get off here and go start on tea.

Love and hugs

Sue x.

Saysusie
11-18-2010, 12:45 PM
It sounds, to me, like you both are devoted to one another. What is wonderful, is that you are willing to admit when you are wrong and willing to apologize and do those things that let him know that you appreciate and love him!
I am happy for both of you...I am sure that he understands your melt-downs (we all go through this!)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
11-18-2010, 12:55 PM
hi sue,

i agree with saysusie,,,,sounds like you both are devoted to each other, and for that, i am so happy. keep cherishing the special times together, and keep enjoying your "tea time" with each other.

thanks for sharing a sweet story.