PDA

View Full Version : Major Melt Down

sue27
11-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Oops. Had a major melt down last night. Had to move things out of stepsons room back into our bedroom. Started ok. The first few boxes went in, Telly back in the room. Thats when things began to go very wrong. I was left with lots of stuff and no where to put it. So that got thrown into our room. Its amazing how i went from normal to crazy woman in 60 seconds flat. Cant move in the bedroom now as where i throw the stuff is where it still is now. So going to take a deep breath and go and sort my mess out. Hopefully what i cant do i will learn to except. Have had some good advise from my last post. So wish me luck. Thank all for listening.

Sue xx

Han
11-17-2010, 03:25 AM
Good luck, Sue. I'm a wonder at the stash and dash!

Hugs from Western Australia,
Hanx

sue27
11-17-2010, 07:21 AM
Thank you.. After going upstairs several times and looking at my mess i have at last made a start, I've moved it from the floor to the bed. Now all i have to do is find somewhere to put it. hopefully it will not end up on floor again. Cant wait till the weekend when they start building the wardrobe. and the mess will all be gone. well hidden behind doors anyway. Off i go to do a bit more.

Sue xxx