PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed for chat

tgal
11-16-2010, 12:01 PM
We have the official OK to officially "open chat" a couple of times a day so newbies and/or people in need will have someone to talk to. I would like to have it opened twice a day (morning and evening) but to do that we need at least 6 volunteers. We want 6 because we don't want this to be a job for anyone. We know people have doctors appointments, bad days, good days (where they want to get out) and if we have at least 3 people set to work each shift there is no problem when 1 or 2 can't make it. I know we are getting a larger aussie group so we need to make sure we are "open" at a time that is good for them as well.

Now it is up to all of you. Do y'all wanna do this? If so who is willing to work and at what time? I am thinking something like 8AM (central) and 10AM Central (just as examples of two times a day). Maybe we want to start with once a day. Maybe we want to just do a late evening in the States which will be a morning for our Aussie friends? Feedback and volunteers are now needed!

SandyR
11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
TGAL - I think this is a great idea! Unfortunately, I am checking this site at work atm. i can't really chat at work. when I get my home internet fixed I might reconsider, but I don't know if I am really the right person since I am not an "official" Lupie.

Saysusie
11-18-2010, 12:17 PM
I answered and volunteered to your post in "New Members". I hope that we do get at least six volunteers!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

serand4
11-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Sign me up for evenings. Mornings are a nightmare for me. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll be there. I think I'll learn a lot in the process.

tgal
11-20-2010, 11:56 AM
OK Everyone I am not ignoring this thread. Everyone keep posting when you can help out and I will get with Rob after the holidays to get a schedule set up. I know right now is hectic for most of you and the last thing we want to do is add more pressure on anyone.

Hugs to each and every person that reads this

Saysusie
11-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Tgal;
That is a good idea. We'll re-visit this after the Holidays. I would suggest that we do so after the entire Holiday Season. Perhaps in January, what do you think?

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
11-21-2010, 04:17 PM
hi tgal i would love to be volunteer just let me know what times you want me to do this great idea hugs kiml