PDA

View Full Version : Crappy day

kim,l
11-16-2010, 02:27 AM
Hi everyone not in good place right now depression bad i have nausea andbreathing problems sores in the mouth very fatigued and dropping everything aches and pains severe bad migraine feeling very uneasy do not know wht thanks for listening to me vent hugs kim l

tgal
11-16-2010, 06:39 AM
Hi Kim,

I am sorry to hear that you are having a bad day. I understand how the bad physical days are mentally draining and upsetting. Why don't you try taking a warm bath in a dark room? It will help you relax and it will also help the migraine. Hope you feel better soon. Don't forget that we are here for you

SandyR
11-16-2010, 07:40 AM
ahhh sounds like you caught my foul mood / flare. Don't you wish you could just chuck it off to the next person like a game of hot potato? Except I don't know anyone I would really want to pass that feeling onto. (((HUGS))) and (((PRAYERS))) from me to you. I hope things are better tomorrow.

sue27
11-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi Kim, sorry to hear your not so good at the moment. I'm asthmatic so the lupus does not help me at times. Know how vile it is when your lungs will not work with the rest of your body. And even worse when the rest of your body dose not want to work either. I've been tired since friday. I think I've spent more time asleep than awake the last few days.

Sending you gentle hugs and hope you start to feel better soon.

Sue

kim,l
11-16-2010, 04:57 PM
thanks everyone for kind thoughts and sandy you are right i would not wish this rotten disease on anyone just wish i could throw it in the trash or flush it down the loo because it really gives me the craps hah hah lucky we can joke about it or we would all go crazy hugs everyone kim l