PDA

View Full Version : heat wave in sydney

kim,l
11-13-2010, 02:36 AM
well its 33 degrees here today it night now and the temperature is terrible do not think i will be getting much sleep tonight it playing up on me really bad am so fatigued and swelled up having trouble breathing they it said will be 37 degress tommorrow it will not be goodday if it reaches those temperatures. will be taking a lot of cool showers hope we have cool day soon but doubt it summer starts in 2weeks. nice chatting hugs kim l

tgal
11-13-2010, 07:49 AM
LOL I had to go to a Fahrenheit converter to figure out how 33 was hot! So over 91 in Sydney. Thankfully we are cooling off here in Texas. Summer is FINALLY over. I have spent several months basically inside because we stayed at around 100 degrees since July (37 plus Celsius). The cold hurts my joints but I can handle it much better than the heat and humidity.

Hope your heat wave ends soon. My thoughts are with you

Nonna
11-13-2010, 01:07 PM
As much as I have trouble with temps over 95 f( 37+c). I really can't stand the pain of the cold. I have to have a heater going a work all year long. And I have to wrap up in blankets at home. Kim I hope it cools off for you somewhat . Stay kool!

Nonna

Hunniebun
11-13-2010, 01:11 PM
well its 33 degrees here today it night now and the temperature is terrible do not think i will be getting much sleep tonight it playing up on me really bad am so fatigued and swelled up having trouble breathing they it said will be 37 degress tommorrow it will not be goodday if it reaches those temperatures. will be taking a lot of cool showers hope we have cool day soon but doubt it summer starts in 2weeks. nice chatting hugs kim l

lol tgal, that's because your country is still one of the few using the outdated system! 33 is pretty dang hot, I feel for you kim!

tgal
11-13-2010, 04:58 PM
I know hunniebun! We need to change it but then I would never know what the temp was!

kim,l
11-13-2010, 08:19 PM
hi trouble is i have trouble both in cold weather and hot so autumn is the only time that i get some relief it is shocking here today got up real early to do housework this morning before it got worse also my sister inlaw making surprise visit only found out last night will be here tommorrow she is more like my sister but you could have a banquet on her floors and she has magnificent house mine is only goverment but its clean and tidy just takes a lot longer to do than it used to what used to take a couple of hours now takes half the day and with this temperature even longer. hope you all have good day hugs kim l

magistramarla
11-13-2010, 10:35 PM
I am sooo glad to be living on the coast of California! The temps here are about the same all year 'round - never much lower than 40 (F) at night and usually around 65 for the high. Folks here complain about the heat if it goes over 70!
I am so gonna melt when we move back to Texas!

kim,l
11-13-2010, 11:25 PM
marla i would like to find somewhere in australia where the temperature never went under or over 34 degrees it would make mine and stephens life a lot easier hugs kiml