PDA

View Full Version : Australian members

kim,l
11-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Hi there seems to be more and more of us lately and i was thinking it would be good if maybe in the near future we could get together and meet somewhere in australia just a thought kim l

Han
11-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Sounds grand! I'm on the other side of the country, but I look forward to seeing what suggestions are made!

Merrilyn OZ
11-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Great idea,
Distance is our problem in WA could be in another country compared to those of you in the Eastern states, NZ's closer.
Han how about we start here in Perth?
I'll be on the Gold Coast 8th - 30th Dec for Xmas with our daughter & family, anyone want to met up?
I know bad time of year, its just a thought

kim,l
11-15-2010, 06:27 PM
sorry merrilyn just came back from queensland would have been great maybe we could think about a meeting sometime next year in a place that is suitable to us all hugs kim l

Han
11-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Definite yes to a Perth catchup! I'm pretty easy on days and times (no set in stone committments, yay!) Who's NOR/SOR? I'm SOR in Canning Vale.

Linda From Australia
11-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Merrilyn and I are both NOR, only 20 mins apart from each other. I am only free on weekends - I work during the week.

kim,l
11-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Hi linda stephen and i where planning to try to get back to western australia next year we have seen from esperance up to perth and acroos to kalgoorlie then sarah got sick so we are trying to get over there in the middle of next year when the weather cools down probably in winter maybe we could meet up them . Hugs kim l